Secret Ninja Training School
At the Secret Ninja Training School, strong pets can be trained beyond what is offered at the normal Mystery Island Training School. To be able to train here, you must have a pet that is level 250+. If you attempt to access it without one, you'll receive the following message:
A mysterious door is before you, but you can not read the writing to decide what's within. You decide to to turn around and go the other direction before something evil comes and hurts you.
The location of the Secret Ninja Training school may be a little tricky to find at first; in the highlighted section of the image below, click the stairs.
To be able to pay for training at the Secret Ninja Training School, you must pay in red codestones; which can be received by trading in normal codestones at Techo Mountain, purchased from other users via the Shop Wizard, or as Battledome prizes. There are six types of red codestones, listed below.
The type of course you must take at the Secret Ninja Training School varies depending on your pet's level, similar to how the regular Mystery Island Training School works. There are six courses you can take, costing from one red codestone to six red codestones, as shown in the table below.
|Level Range||# codestones||Duration|
To train your pet, select the pet you wish to train on the Courses page; you must pick the (level 250+) pet you wish to train and the type of course you want to take (Strength, Defence, Agility, Endurance, and Level) and then click "Start Course". You can cancel courses after signing up, but you will have to wait 24 hours to choose a new one.
You will then be brought to the status page, in which the codestones you must use to pay are listed. Once have all of the codestones listed in your inventory, you are able to pay by clicking the text "click here to pay".
The Secret Ninja Shop
Yes, there is a small shop in the Secret Ninja Training School! You are able to buy battle items in the Secret Ninja Training School, as shown below. (For more information on these items, check this page in the Jellyneo Item Database.) Note that you can often get these items cheaper purchasing from other players than from the shop.
There is also a mysterious statue located within the training school. You may donate any number of Neopoints to the statue, and in exchange, you'll receive a pearl of wisdom. There are no other known effects from donating.
Thank you for your Neopoints.
The sayings are:
- Believe in yourself, for no one else will.
- Can you hear a man who walks into a room with no one there?
- Crazy people often lose.
- Creativity can help you when the odds are against you.
- Fear cannot be seen if one does not become scared.
- I may fear for you, but you may not fear for yourself.
- Irritation will kill a man quicker than your fist.
- Man who hit stone with bare hand break many bones.
- Man who laughs at everything is stupid.
- Only stupid man fight many opponents without weapons.
- Only the master can truely be the master.
- Only the weak will follow what others do instead of lead where others dare not tread.
- Small man may dodge better, but big man can sit on small man.
- Think of this as poetry, then smash everything in sight.
Random Wisdom Lesson
If you're lucky, you can also receive a Random Wisdom Lesson which can appear on any of the Secret Ninja Training School pages.
I'm a wise ninja. But aren't all ninjas wise?
- A ninja's true strength lies within their mind.
- Don't snack after midnight!
- Eat soup before noon and you may be doomed!
- Fish who swim upstream rarely get anywhere.
- Kicks are a good attack, but in practice don't forget a mat.
- Many young ninjas have tried, but most just died.
- Ninjas are swift and cunning, they are not stupid and running.
- React with life, don't react to life.
- Seek the truth in the mysteries of Neopia.
- Some pets do not prepare for war, while other pets create war.
- The greatest journeys usually stray off the beaten path.
This article was written by: 1337