Welcome to the Neopian Dictionary! Here, you can find definitions and explanations for all those strange Neopian words that have been puzzling you. Some of the words here were invented by the Neopets Team; others were created by players and have stuck around because they're so useful. From Meepits to MPETs and from RI to restocking, we're here to explain them all!
There are 6 matching terms.
[buːst] - noun
"I'm training my Wocky so she can move up to the next Defence boost, but training is pretty expensive for her these days."
[dʒiːsiː] - noun
(1) Abbreviation for "Glowing Cauldron". A strange Battledome weapon that reacts differently depending on timing and your opponent's strength boost.
(2) Abbreviation for "Guild Chat". A Neoboard where players can browse through advertisements for guilds they might like to join.
(2) "I've been posting on the GC, but we're still a bit low on members. You're not looking for a guild, by any chance, are you?"
See Also: Glowing Cauldron
[nɛg] - noun
A very versatile fruit, used in many different dishes. A large range of colour and flavour varieties exists. Some Neggs can be traded in at the Neggery, in the Ice Caves, for tokens, which can then be used to buy different Neggs, including some that can boost a Neopet's stats.
See Also: The Neggery
Category: Items and Restocking
[ɹæŋk] - noun
The measure of how much a player has participated in the Altador Cup.
See Also: Altador Cup Rank Calculator
[ɛsɛs] - noun
(1) Abbreviation for "Scorchstone". A family of Battledome weapons shaped like a small statue of a Scorchio holding an orb. They typically have healing powers.
(2) Abbreviation for "Shootout Showdown". One of the games offered at the annual Altador Cup. Players try to get their Yooyu ball past a Chia goalkeeper.
(2) "I've been boosting my Altador Cup rank by playing SS a lot."
See Also: Shootout Showdown
[stæts] - noun
(1) The numbers that measure a Neopet's strength, defence, agility and endurance in the Battledome.
(2) Boosts to these numbers, given out randomly by the Lab Ray. Often seen as a "junk" result by players hoping for a species or colour change.
(2) "What did you get from the lab today? Stats again? Me too."