Neopets Mobile Preview
At the Comic-Con Neopets After Party on July 19, 2019, TNT unveiled a demo for a new mobile-friendly version of the classic Neopets.com.
In the Demo
The following features were included in the demo:
- A redesigned homepage, featuring your Neopets
- New Quick Ref page showing all of your Neopets and their stats
- Revamped HTML5-friendly customisation page, allowing you to customise your Neopets from a mobile device (which was previously not possible with Flash unsupported)
- Touch-friendly games, including: Fashion Fever, Ice Cream Machine, Igloo Garage Sale, Rink Runner, Kass Basher, Hasee Bounce, Slushie Slinger, and Turmac Roll.
- A few worlds that have already been converted from Flash, including: Lost Desert, Meridell, and Brightvale.
Check out this video walkthrough of the Neopets mobile demo:
At the time of this preview, there was no slated release date for the mobile experience. However, in April 2020, a beta test of the new site design was released to select Neopians, and in June 2020, the site redesign was available to all Neopians to take for a spin.
Intermittent updates can be viewed on the Beta Release Notes page.
This article was written by: JN Staff