Neopets Mobile Preview
At the Comic-Con Neopets After Party on July 19, 2019, TNT unveiled a demo for a new mobile-friendly version of the classic Neopets.com.
In the Demo
The following features were included in the demo:
- A redesigned homepage, featuring your Neopets
- New Quick Ref page showing all of your Neopets and their stats
- Revamped HTML5-friendly customisation page, allowing you to customise your Neopets from a mobile device (which was previously not possible with Flash unsupported)
- Touch friendly games, including: Fashion Fever, Ice Cream Machine, Igloo Garage Sale, Rink Runner, Kass Basher, Hasee Bounce, Slushie Slinger, and Turmac Roll.
- A few worlds that have already been converted from Flash, including: Lost Desert, Meridell, and Brightvale.
Check out this video walkthrough of the Neopets mobile demo:
There's currently no slated release date for the mobile experience (but it will be at some point before Flash goes away), so stay tuned as we learn more!
This article was written by: JN Staff