Noda's Fortune Cookies
Delightable NC Fortune Cookie
The Delightable NC Fortune Cookie was released on July 17, 2012, and the last batch was released on October 18, 2012. It was re-released in limited quantities on the weekend of April 11-13, 2014. It grants one of seven possible wearable items.
How to Use
This fortune cookie requires you to send the item inside to 2-4 other Neopians. They will receive the item inside the cookie, and after it is sent to them, you'll receive one too.
You'll receive one of the items below:
You'll also receive one of the below fortunes:
- Expect trouble; that way you're never unpleasantly surprised.
- If it can't be solved with blaster fire, it's a serious problem.
- Working for Dr. Sloth is like dancing in null gravity; a bit nauseating.
- Kindness is free; thus, you won't find it in the Hidden Tower.
- Like magic, fashion is more work than it seems.
- Ruling is a terrible responsibility, but ultimate power is kind of fun.
- If you have nothing nice to say, you don't have to speak.
- Perseverance is knowing something will be hard, but doing it anyway.
- You can't choose your family, but you can choose to love them.
- Catching ghosts is like catching raindrops; it just requires patience.
- It takes a supervillain to catch a supervillain.
- Life just isn't the same without an archnemesis thwarting you constantly.
- A Grundo in the lab is worth two running for their lives.
- Let he who is without mutation be zapped first.
- There is no sound in space, except for maniacal laughter.
- He who is without pants lacks trousers.
- The Pant Devil is as generous as a rainstorm is dry.
- Thievery robs a person of his honour.
- If trouble never darkens your doorstep, go looking for it.
- Never sit with your back to the door when dining with pirates.
- You have a sudden desire to visit Krawk Island and spend dubloons.
Receive a fortune not listed here? Send it in. Be sure to tell us which character it relates to!
This article was written by: JN Staff