The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Earn NP from playing games!
Create your own wishlists!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Faeries Hope Update
  • Posted on November 10, 2022, 6:18 am NST

This morning an update for the Faeries Hope match-3 app is available in beta! Featured changes include:

- New event: Fyora‘s Cup ( Unlocked at Level60)
- Rainbow fountain adjustment
- Add double rewards buff
- Optimizations and bug fixes

Fyora's Cup is another periodical event, but again is only available to those who have not already completed all available levels. Among the bug fixes, Jorett is now available to those who had 'unlocked' him prior to him actually being added to the game.

problematicperiplum, November 10, 2022 7:58 AM NST
Working on trying to get an asset rip ASAP.
biediep, November 10, 2022 9:06 AM NST
Lol instead of just not showing up at all, the app store now says:
"Looking for Faerie's Hope? This app is not available."
With a picture of the app there to taunt me. Cool.
jcdiva7, November 10, 2022 3:52 PM NST
I just hit the max level...this is a load of BS...they should have added MORE levels before doing something like this...and this makes me sad
fluffymcgerbilpants, November 10, 2022 4:50 PM NST
Okay, is Neopets still down, or is it just me?
roshchodesh, November 10, 2022 6:01 PM NST
Um, I'm busy having fun with Jellyneo's Dome Decennial
itaxerxes, November 11, 2022 3:06 AM NST
This is sad. I guess I delete the thing because I hit the max level some time ago and they clearly do not want us to continue if there are no new levels. Ok, more free space on my phone for other things
absolutejudith, November 11, 2022 7:06 AM NST
I also hit the 700 levels. So the game offers me nothing now
dillpickles, November 11, 2022 7:20 AM NST
I've been at 700 levels a while ago. Before the last event. Adding "events" without more levels is all kinds of irritating. Especially now that they've done it twice. Meh.
ladymoreta, November 12, 2022 9:17 AM NST
@dillpickles I feel your pain as I'm in the same position too. It is very annoying.
mistyqee, November 13, 2022 5:53 AM NST
yooo they fixed my boy Jorett