The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Dome Decennial: Last Sign Up Day
  • Posted on November 9, 2022, 2:03 pm NST

Today is the final day to sign up for Jellyneo's Dome Decennial event in the Battledome! The first challenge will begin tomorrow and will be posted over on the Battlepedia's homepage.

This event will have something for every battler, from the newborn pet all the way to the hardened veterans at the top of our Top Pets List. Rather than a traditional 2P league format tournament, this will primarily be a test of your 1P might—or your valiant efforts!

Craving the social aspect of a good old-fashioned 2P battle? You're in luck: in the spirit of spreading camaraderie around the Battledome, bonus points will be awarded to those who spar with their fellow Neopians, be it in a league format or not.

Participants will be able to win a cool new trophy for their jnAccount Trophy Cabinet. Are you tough enough to take down the Fearsome Five and earn the shiniest trophy of them all?

Sounds like fun, right? Signups are open until tonight (November 9th) at 9:00 PM NST.

Want to verify your registration? Then check out our list of participating jnAccounts. We're updating with new entries from the sign up form throughout the day, so if you just signed up today, check back in an hour or so!

jessalynn, November 9, 2022 2:24 PM NST
I am ready to give it my all!
inverted_destiny, November 9, 2022 3:10 PM NST
Sounds like fun
pikachu315111, November 9, 2022 3:46 PM NST
For Fun!
For HONOR!!!
FOR GLORY!!!!!!!!!!
barbb79, November 9, 2022 3:50 PM NST
Arrre yooou readddy to rrrumble??
stunbeamx, November 9, 2022 8:32 PM NST
My body is ready
xfer, November 9, 2022 9:34 PM NST
I just fear that if I try to 2 player battles, really experienced battlers will melt all newbies, stealing the fun.... but who knows?
xid, November 9, 2022 9:50 PM NST
Oof! I wanted to participate, but I've been so busy and tired I forgot to sign up. I missed the deadline for less than an hour.
Well, good luck to all participants, hope you have lots of fun!
1jediboy, November 9, 2022 11:22 PM NST
I missed the deadline too! I'm so sorry! Could you please make an exception for us?