It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
A searchable database of Neopets images
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Every editorial question answered just a search away!

Ummy
Geekify Holiday Merch
  • Posted by Ummy
  • Posted on November 1, 2022, 7:47 pm NST

Geekify has just dropped a wave of new products for the holidays.

Add some fun to your looks with these nostalgic slap bracelets -- available in four designs.

Three soft enamel Christmas Ornaments are up for pre-order: Christmas Kougra, Nova, and Christmas Bruce.

Finally, a new Chocolate Advent Calendar is now up for pre-order. These will begin shipping in late November.

Concerned about this Chocolate Advent Calendar after the underwhelming 2020 one? You can read more information on the production of these calendars in their lengthy blog post.

Here's a relevant tibit on the improvements they're making:

We’ve made vast changes in the process, packaging, and procedures for this year. Given the advance start of the project, we’ve had plenty of time to prepare and to improve on what we learned from doing Advent Calendars previously.

• Each chocolate is being molded directly in formed plastic trays, saving both time and improving presentation
  • We’ve partnered with a candy kitchen for production
  • Each package will be shrink wrapped to ensure freshness.
  • We’ve chosen a different brand of higher-end chocolate melt wafers for casting.

Unfortunately, the Chocolate Advent Calendar is not eligible for discounts, but for everything else, you can use code NEOPETSROCKS for $5 off your purchase.

flamezeai, November 1, 2022 11:05 PM NST
I’m a culinary professional, I still can’t what happened last year I’m glad they acknowledged and learned from their mistake. It was just a big whoops.
contessa, November 2, 2022 12:50 AM NST
Neopets is down apparently. Every page I click on in the last 5 minutes I get a blank page and it just says Bad Gateway
themeepit32, November 2, 2022 6:04 AM NST
yup neo is down
hdawg1995, November 2, 2022 10:34 AM NST
hyped for those slap bracelets! wish there were better photos of them, i can't see the rainbow one very well (all i really see is the UC faerie xweetok and thats the only reason i want it XD)
mavegibson, November 2, 2022 10:44 AM NST
I ask myself, "Do I want to eat something Geekify made?" and the answer is a definite "No" even though I'd LOVE a Neopets advent calendar.

roshchodesh, November 2, 2022 11:38 AM NST
If the chocolate is made in Darigan again, I wouldn't touch it
pikachu315111, November 2, 2022 9:30 PM NST
I'm going to guess chocolate is probably the "cheapest" prize they can do... but it's also sort of the most disappointing. They're asking for 20 bucks for little chocolates which you could get equal or better than (both in quality of quantity) for cheaper. And you can't really say its for memorabilia sake as, while you can keep the box I guess, the chocolate isn't going to last which is part of the novelty.

Like, how much would it cost to have it all be little toys? Like, I look at Lego and they have multiple advent calendars for $30-$40 and all of those are just a few pieces for a quick build based on the theme. Have little figurines, stampers, keychains, pins, marbles, and other knick knacks you usually find for a few cents at Party City's party favor section.
katina_choovanski, November 3, 2022 12:51 AM NST
RIC?? Otherwise, NOPE.
big_dee, November 3, 2022 11:05 AM NST
I would love if there were little toys in there too. I had 2 Tsum Tsum advents from years back and I still set them up around Christmas. They too were like 20-30 bucks but each had a tsum tsum figure varying in size, or a fun christmas accessory for them to sit in, sleds, trains, etc.
greenj12356, November 4, 2022 5:58 PM NST
I ended up cancelling my advent calendars last year after they would arrive more than half way through december. I don't even know what the state of the chocolate was. I'm sure not ordering those again
ferinsy, November 4, 2022 6:44 PM NST
Hard pass on the chocolate calendar... Why the hell don't they do it with miniatures or even with tree ornaments? it'd be so much cooler. Imagine having a year with 24/25 negg-shaped ornaments.
roshchodesh, November 5, 2022 5:43 AM NST
Because less effort = more profit.
How much do you think it costs to produce 25 bits of chocolate in a colour printed piece of folded cardboard? A dollar? That's the lowest investment and effort they have to make to get people to buy it. Don't buy it and maybe they'll up their game.