It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Help us model your pets!

Happy Halloween!
  • Posted on October 31, 2022, 12:00 am NST

From all of us at Jellyneo...

Costume Contest Winners!
The winners of this year's Costume Contest are now live! Congratulations goes to emmalientjuh for their Quiggle Melig dressed as Ernie (Sesame Street) loves to take a bath with his rubber duckie!! Make sure to check out all of the winners below, along with the prizes awarded to all those who entered and voted! (Trophies will be awarded later today.)

Site Theme Alert!
On October 31st at 11:59:00pm through 11:59:59pm NST (only a minute!), refreshing anywhere on the Neopets site will get you the elusive Halloween site theme. This is the only time of year you can obtain it, so don't forget to stay up! This should be available on any Classic site page and redesign page, but if you want to be safe, the homepage is confirmed to award it.

Haunted Mansion Reminder
You have until the end of November 1st to activate your Cauldrons for the Haunted Mansion Neocash prizes.

Trick-or-Treating Reminder
Don't forget to go trick-or-treating around Neopia. You have the opportunity to pick up some free goodie bags until October 31st at 11:59 PM NST. (This year, trick-or-treating was available from October 24th through the 31st!)

UPDATE: Trick-or-Treating was erroneously turned off earlier today, but seems to be available again, so go claim those bags!

Visit Count Von Roo
To celebrate, Count Von Roo is awake all day long on October 31st, allowing Neopets to play Deadly Dice with him. If you'd like to gamble for a few levels, go for a visit!

jess_scanlan, October 31, 2022 3:04 AM NST
Thank you for the staff pick! It was lots of fun being able to enter the contest this year
marfbear, October 31, 2022 3:07 AM NST
Yay, plush cannonball made it through! Unfortunately my other pick did not. Congrats to all the winners and Happy Halloween!

And thanks Jellyneo for another fun contest. (now if we could only have a negg hunt again)

p.s. Looking forward to the Battledome event
ducky - JN Staff, October 31, 2022 4:34 AM NST
Congrats winners of Costume Contest! Such a great costumes everyone, even if you did not make top15! it was so hard to choose between entries.

Happy kekri everyone!
pikachu315111, October 31, 2022 7:15 AM NST
Happy Halloween!
zaitoutau, October 31, 2022 7:49 AM NST
Not me staying up until 3 AM my time to get the site theme (⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠`⁠;⁠)
jawsch, October 31, 2022 8:24 AM NST
FYI, the link on this post to the trick or treating is a bad link. It links to 2021
meer, October 31, 2022 8:56 AM NST
lucky300 - JN Staff, October 31, 2022 9:51 AM NST
Happy Halloween! Congratulations to the Costume Contest winners and staff picks!
mimili__23, October 31, 2022 9:59 AM NST
I am happy, that the entries I liked a lot made it, one way or another. Not all of them did of course, but most of them did! =)
ellstar, October 31, 2022 10:46 AM NST
Congrats to all the winners of the costume contest, so much creativity!
maknaetani, October 31, 2022 11:40 AM NST
Congrats to the winners and staff picks! My personal favourites did well, so that's nice c:
mavegibson, October 31, 2022 1:08 PM NST
Yay, one of my faves won!

Happy Halloween, everyone!
darella, October 31, 2022 2:30 PM NST
Congrats to the contest winners! I'm so glad some of my faves who didn't make it appeared on the staff picks!

Also, shout out to whoever made that Jean Vicquemare costume from Disco Elysium. In classic Jean fashion it didn't win anything, but it made me very happy.
roshchodesh, October 31, 2022 3:12 PM NST
Happy Hallowe'en Everyone!

The entries were stellar and I truly enjoyed them all! I love looking up references/characters I am unsure of, to understand the creator's intention, and I am never disappointed
Great Fun! Congratulations to all
sprite_83_4, October 31, 2022 6:09 PM NST
happy halloween, friends 🧡🖤🦇

congratulations to the winners! and also congrats to all of the contenders because everyone put a lot of heart into their entries <3
coryldork, November 1, 2022 12:05 AM NST
Wow, stayed up to 3am to try and get the site theme on my sides. Logged in successfully a few hours ago. When I went to go refresh, I was logged out of all of them except one and my password wasn't working?? Needing to reset my passwords, plus the 2FA, making it take so much time and missing the minute on my three other sides... Such BS.
coryldork, November 1, 2022 12:07 AM NST
(And yes, I had it set up in multiple browsers and hadn't cleared my cache! Even then, that doesn't explain why I'm being forced to reset my passwords again on these accounts, especially because I've got 2FA enabled--shouldn't it alert me somehow if someone was trying to get in??)
hezie, November 1, 2022 12:11 AM NST
Ugh same thing happened to me as the person before commented. I logged on 30 minutes before, and when I went to refresh it took me to another page prompting me to change my password I'm suuuper bummed
quailbat - JN Staff, November 1, 2022 12:47 AM NST
Only managed to get the theme on 2 of my sides (already had it on main) because of the fun logging in with 2FA.
It did work on the beta page though!
debgil, November 1, 2022 7:12 AM NST
Congratulations to all! So happy to see my final pick win. Think that is a first for me. I remember singing the Rubber Ducky song for an audition one year and actually getting a minor role for the first time. LOL Hurrah for Sesame Street!
craftkitty, November 1, 2022 10:52 AM NST
So for count von roo.. There needs to be a disclaimer somewhere (or I missed it) That your active pet has to be at least a Lvl 2. AND if you do go with a pet at Lvl 1, you lose your only turn.. Found out the hard way
roshchodesh, November 1, 2022 4:41 PM NST
LA LA LA LIN O LEUUUUUUUMMMMMM!
(Burt)
My favourite Sesame Street song
mavegibson, November 1, 2022 5:27 PM NST
To those who got the page prompting you to change your password, I had the same thing but just refreshed and it went away.
1jediboy, November 2, 2022 8:29 PM NST
👻🎃🤡 Happy Halloween, everyone! 🍬🍭🍫
dusk, November 4, 2022 2:14 PM NST
Belated thanks to all who voted for my Marik custom in the contest! There were a ton of great entries, including the first place winner, and I was surprised I made it to the finals, much less placed in runner ups! :o

I will definitely give this another try with another fandom custom next year~ Hopefully I can find the perfect wig, though...