The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Create your own wishlists!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Trick-or-Treating Locations
  • Posted on October 24, 2022, 12:55 pm NST

Trick-or-Treating has come early this year, and Eliv Thade is handing out trick-or-treat bags for the entire week leading up to Halloween! Just like in previous years, you may visit each location to receive one bag. Make sure you visit at some point before 11:59 PM NST on October 31st!

In case you have trouble finding them, fear not. We have the places right here. For those wanting to avoid spoilers, we've used Eliv Thade's anagram hints from the news update:

Opening your goodie bags? We'll be updating our Trick-or-Treat bags guide throughout the day! So, if you get an item we're missing please send it in!

You can also check out our guide to Trick-or-Treating, with all of the past locations and trick-or-treat bags!

minerra, October 24, 2022 1:14 PM NST
The shifs trick or treat bag was the first one I grabbed and it took me a solid minute to figure out that no, the name is not an anagram.
coryldork, October 24, 2022 1:17 PM NST
Wonderful! I like the art on these ones a lot.
puffkins2000, October 24, 2022 1:25 PM NST
I miss when the trick-or-treat bags had more exclusive items in them.
roshchodesh, October 24, 2022 4:43 PM NST
^puffkins2000 Right?

I am grumbly about these lame trick or treat bags
mizz rah bull
*almost throws self on floor for tantrum*
orangeblossom45, October 24, 2022 4:46 PM NST
It's been 19 years since we got a Halloween paint brush in a Trick or Treat.
lokaula, October 24, 2022 4:56 PM NST
Thanks JN team for the heads up about the early Trick-or-Treat bags!
darella, October 24, 2022 7:43 PM NST
These were what finally made me shake the dust off from my account, change my password and login after 2 months.

My starving pets are extremely thankful I can never miss these bags no matter how lame they are!
dustin, October 24, 2022 8:00 PM NST
Why release them early this year?
I'll wait until Halloween. It's tradition!
roshchodesh, October 24, 2022 10:00 PM NST
waiting also
quarkets, October 24, 2022 10:46 PM NST
I enjoy the main trick pack first
inkpot, October 25, 2022 12:27 AM NST
i'm guessing they released them early because ppl like to complain about being too busy on halloween.

i like that we get the possibility of a halloween pb from one of the bags! i foresee the price plummeting anyway though because ~cheaters~
apophis324, October 25, 2022 12:36 AM NST
Well they didn't ruin Eliv Thade's reputation maybe.. but this was so easy anyone could solve it. Only the first one had me stumped for a little bit longer than the rest.

So am I correct in saying that it's not really worth it to open them, as they don't really contain anything new and will likely only give me the same not-at-all rare things several times?
recklesse, October 25, 2022 12:49 AM NST
Are we sure they'll still be available on Halloween? It doesn't seem to say that in the news post. Have they commented elsewhere?
lady_diane, October 25, 2022 8:06 AM NST
Not lame this year! Not lame AT ALL! The first one I opened was the Lampwyck’s pumpkin-looking bag and it contained a HALLOWEEN PAINT BRUSH!!!
alkseeyakc, October 25, 2022 8:32 AM NST
holy cow! I got the Halloween brush, the ghost petpet brush, and two Haunted Woods backgrounds! I feel lucky! XD
topaz644, October 25, 2022 9:15 AM NST
It may be a good thing you can get bags for more than one day. If you go to Lampwyck's without an Empty Lantern in your possession you may get the Lantern and not the Bag.

I see at least one person posting about this. I hope they can get the bag tomorrow.
mimili__23, October 25, 2022 9:19 AM NST
Wow, some Random Event just stole my Dim Lantern, while I collected a bag. I didn’t know this could happen, as there isn’t a way to get another one.
topaz644, October 25, 2022 9:21 AM NST
Dim Lanterns are different from Empty Lanterns.
breezydreams, October 25, 2022 3:53 PM NST
Thanks for teh mEpty tanLenr hint!

Found Empty Lantern in my SDB first.
roshchodesh, October 25, 2022 10:18 PM NST
Tersde Msar = Rested Rams
Is that like a barn or something?
apophis324, October 25, 2022 11:49 PM NST
@roshchodesh: That was exactly why that one stumped me for longer than the rest XD
roshchodesh, October 26, 2022 7:51 AM NST
Great minds my friend, great minds
moggywolf, October 26, 2022 6:03 PM NST
Managed to snag a Ghost PetPet Paintbrush in one of mine! Not as good as the Halloween Paintbrush, but hey I'll take it! All around decent haul this year. Really enjoyed the design of the bags too, very cute.
apophis324, October 27, 2022 12:50 PM NST
Decided to open the bags today. No paintbrushes for me (which barely surprises me) but I did at least get the Haunted Woods Background. Fun Now to purchase the three of four exclusive items found in these bags... someday
daydreaming_with_you, October 29, 2022 7:59 PM NST
I'm so happy I read through all the comments, they convinced me to open 2 of my bags which I never do. I got a Halloween PB & the Ghost PB! Still can't believe it!
kanesdame, November 2, 2022 12:26 PM NST
I asked on the neoboards but never got an answer. I was able to get all the trick or treat bag but one. The one at the Collectable Sea Shells never showed I found one so nothing in the inventory. Yes I used the link provided and got nothing. Is there anything that can be done or did it happen to anyone else?