The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Help us model your pets!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Quail
Haunted Mansion NC Event
  • Posted by Quail
  • Posted on October 17, 2022, 1:40 pm NST

As announced recently in the news, today the Haunted Mansion NC Mall event has begun!

For the first time ever, the dates were changed and the event is going to run until November 1st. (Who doesn't still want new spooky stuff next month?!)

chrissy, October 17, 2022 8:17 PM NST
Sounds perfect to me, i would love getting spooky things ALL year long haha.
nefarity, October 17, 2022 9:44 PM NST
I hope they don't put any baby/mutant/maraquan stuff in this year. And leave the green & red colour scheme for Christmas stuff. Those were the biggest letdowns of last year's Haunted Mansion for me.
purplebin, October 18, 2022 10:45 AM NST
I don't usually like much spooky stuff, and last year I ended up getting the whole pack just because of the bonus.
But the art is really improving, and the first two items are really good, so I'll go for the whole set.
rosi, October 18, 2022 5:48 PM NST
Is Neopets down? I keep getting the 504 gateway error
shakespeareofborg, October 21, 2022 6:41 AM NST
Why have they made a NC version of a cheap NP item?! (In a jack-o-lantern background)
roshchodesh, October 21, 2022 2:42 PM NST
^ absolutely agree
roshchodesh, October 23, 2022 8:44 AM NST
Haunted Mansion Ghost Mug
np Haunted Milk *cough*
myriamele, October 25, 2022 5:47 PM NST
I'm wondering why they gave out the same 'extra' item on the 4th and 8th rooms, considering NCs were purchased... I keep hoping they'll fix it, but I'm not making any bets.
dave - JN Staff, October 25, 2022 8:53 PM NST
@myriamele: It's been like that since 2015. You get a gift box for the 4th and 8th rooms, and then some sort of wearable for the 16th room.
myriamele, October 26, 2022 7:14 AM NST
Well, I'm a pinhead I thought they were different each time, but I went back and looked at 2021's guide, and saw they are the same - that's what I get for saying something before I verify the facts