It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Help us model your pets!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

October NC Collectible
  • Posted on October 3, 2022, 2:24 pm NST

The third item for the Roo Crew collection is now released, and features Count Von Roo! This item will only be available in October.

potential_ruler, October 3, 2022 2:31 PM NST
Another low quality collectable.
purplebin, October 3, 2022 3:07 PM NST
I don't like the animated Count, but the rest is okay.
zinkro, October 3, 2022 3:55 PM NST
Count Von Roos Lair Collectible Background is animated and is not yet supported in our previews. Stay tuned!
Is this ever going to work?
nefarity, October 3, 2022 4:04 PM NST
I'm glad the coffin is closed in the static image. It's also bright enough that dark coloured pets don't get lost in it.
roshchodesh, October 4, 2022 4:49 AM NST
neopets - we put the trick in trick or treat!
lokaula, October 5, 2022 9:27 PM NST
Hello! I have a question..is anyone else having trouble with the Pet Preview in the NC Mall? My pets don't load, all I see is a Cloud Jubjub for about a second that says "loading", then it goes back to a white empty space. I've tried different browsers with the same results. I'm trying to buy some items, but can't view them when I click "Try on"...any help would be appreciated! And I'm sorry for posting it on a few of the comment pages...