It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Earn NP from playing games!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Quail
New Dyeworks Available
  • Posted by Quail
  • Posted on October 3, 2022, 11:03 am NST

A new selection of items are available at Dyeworks in the NC Mall! These items will only be available to dye until October 31st.

purplebin, October 3, 2022 12:29 PM NST
As I feared, the Witch Hat and Snowbunny Ears dyes are zoned as Hat, while the originals are now both Static. Neither one looks good as just a hat with no wig!
purplebin, October 3, 2022 12:31 PM NST
And the DW Forest Fog BG are zoned Background AND Lower Foreground Item, rather than just BG like the original?
nefarity, October 3, 2022 1:22 PM NST
Managed to get 1 of each of the Mara markings on the first go. Sweet!
That Sepia Forest Fog looks perfect for Burlap pets.
nefarity, October 3, 2022 2:30 PM NST
Ahh, just as I thought: https://pets.neopets.com/cp/fxnz2ovj/1/7.png

Love it! 🖤
purplebin, October 3, 2022 3:09 PM NST
The Ears and Hat are now fixed and zoned as Static, and the Forest Fogs are now just BG (with no fog as in the original). Maybe they will add the fog, maybe not. Better if they don't.
purplebin, October 3, 2022 4:46 PM NST
After years of multiple duplicates, someone suggested that refreshing the DW page after each time cuts down on that.
It worked for me! 4 out of the 7 items gave me NO duplicates, and the others just gave me a couple.
roshchodesh, October 3, 2022 6:09 PM NST
@nefarity WOWOWOW!!!!

@purplebin Thank you for the refresh help.
nefarity, October 3, 2022 11:51 PM NST
@roshchodesh ty
lokaula, October 5, 2022 9:30 PM NST
Hello! I have a question..is anyone else having trouble with the Pet Preview in the NC Mall? My pets don't load, all I see is a Cloud Jubjub for about a second that says "loading", then it goes back to a white empty space. I've tried different browsers with the same results. I'm trying to buy some items, but can't view them when I click "Try on"...any help would be appreciated! And once again, sorry I asked the same question in 3 of the comment pages!