It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Create your own wishlists!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!

Poogle Day Roundup
  • Posted on September 19, 2022, 11:20 am NST

To celebrate Poogle Day, there's a new colour available:

Ice

A new set of clothing inspired by Poogle Vampires from Neoquest I is also available:

zaitoutau, September 19, 2022 11:47 AM NST
The colour gives me kind of water vibes due to the drippy parts looking a bit too round to be icicles, as well as the shine details looking less like an icy shine and more like water just below a frozen pond. It sort of looks like it isn't solid ice but a poogle shaped shell of ice that still has liquid in the middle. Personally not my favourite but it's still kind of nice.
nobody, September 19, 2022 11:49 AM NST
I don't know what words to use to describe how excited I am about the eyes and mouth, but just picture me making that face and that about sums it up.
purplebin, September 19, 2022 11:51 AM NST
I've always wondered why Ice is so BLUE! It could be a lot lighter, and look more like Ice.

Interesting choice for the outfit... Only one image on the site?
ducky - JN Staff, September 19, 2022 12:13 PM NST
It's the spring icicle. You know when sun starts to warm but not enough to melt anything and you see water dripping from them.
And then it eventually injuries you when you are beneath while it drops
roshchodesh, September 19, 2022 1:22 PM NST
^^^^
claytonskitten, September 19, 2022 3:46 PM NST
Okay, so who else is in LOVE with the costume/wearables????
nobody, September 19, 2022 4:02 PM NST
NOBODY is! Well. The eyes and mouth, anyway.
ducky - JN Staff, September 19, 2022 9:35 PM NST
..or is it when it drops. Evenings are not good for my English dictionary.. Also those icicles that you'd break and lick because you had been playing outside and were thirsty but didn't want to go inside because you were too busy playing - it was like replacement popsicle
apophis324, September 20, 2022 12:11 AM NST
Oh, it's ice? I thought it was Marble due to all the stripes. Pretty sure you can't get Ice from the Rainbow Pool either. Oh well.

And what sick, deranged person (my apologies for anyone offended) designed that outfit? Nightmare fuel! And it's not even what vampires most commonly look like, is it? What story is this based on?
ducky - JN Staff, September 20, 2022 2:29 AM NST

As said in text above the items, it's from Neoquest I
breezydreams, September 20, 2022 7:39 AM NST
Maybe Neopet ice is made with popsicle fluid?

I agree that jagged shape and very pale blue/shaded white would make the drips look like icicles.

Its a cute puddle Poogle.
roshchodesh, September 20, 2022 8:59 AM NST
a Pudgle
contessa, September 20, 2022 4:01 PM NST
I agree with Ducky, this looks nothing like a vampire
purplebin, September 20, 2022 4:47 PM NST

It does look like the only image of the Neoquest Poogle Vampire, though.
1jediboy, September 20, 2022 6:56 PM NST
Is there something wrong with the site right now?
ducky - JN Staff, September 21, 2022 3:56 AM NST
Yes it is literally Poogle Vampire from Neoquest I. It's not reference to "real life" vampires.
apophis324, September 21, 2022 8:36 AM NST
@ducky and purplebin: Ah, sorry, I read over that factoid. Then my question shifts to the person who designed the original Poogle Vampire art

Also, it is NOT exactly that Poogle Vampire. That vampire didn't have the freaky nails this one has! Hahaa!
nobody, September 21, 2022 12:06 PM NST
There are vampire mythologies where all the teeth are sharp.