Vonroo alert!

It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!

Kyrii Day Roundup
  • Posted on August 29, 2022, 12:30 pm NST

To celebrate Kyrii Day, there's a new colour available:

Strawberry

A new set of clothing inspired by Katya from Treasure Keepers is also available!

1jediboy, August 29, 2022 12:43 PM NST
Beautiful!
kyrette, August 29, 2022 1:34 PM NST
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. OH MY GOODNESS. I suggested this in the board topic (dunno if I was the only one), surprised they actually followed through!! It's sad we don't get two colors per pet day anymore... I also wanted burlap.
lasergu, August 29, 2022 4:34 PM NST
That's actually an awesome interpretation of a Strawberry pet!!!
puffkins2000, August 29, 2022 6:26 PM NST
I was wondering who the outfit was based off of--I miss Treasure Keepers!! That was an awesome game.

The outfit reminds me of Lindsey Stirling, too!
apophis324, August 30, 2022 12:14 AM NST
Oh what? A Treasure Keepers representative? I figured this outfit was one of the mystical travellers from Neovia that we are no longer allowed to call by what we called them originally, despite (to me) that word holding a certain mysticism perfect for this particular group of travellers. *cough* I digress. I love the outfit and the hair looks very cool. Bandana is a bit weird-looking in my opinion..
Alsooo.. where are the earrings?
xing_darcie, August 30, 2022 9:57 AM NST
I am so excited for the Katya outfit! never thought we would get that (I made a nc custom to represent this on a green kyrii once)

the strawberry is very cute too
inkpot, August 30, 2022 11:08 AM NST
i'm glad they incorporated the flowers. always was sad to me they never included them in strawberry pets. it's half of what makes growing strawberries so nice. ;u;

and yes, the outfit makes me dearly miss treasure keepers. i loved the shopkeep gameplay and the art was just too good. :cc
ducky - JN Staff, August 30, 2022 12:03 PM NST
Very nice strawberry

AND TREASURE KEEPERS! OH HOW I LOVED YOU!
roshchodesh, August 30, 2022 9:44 PM NST