Snowager alert!

It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Help us model your pets!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Quail
New Mutant Grams
  • Posted by Quail
  • Posted on August 25, 2022, 12:22 pm NST

In celebration of Mutant day, two new themed grams have been released at the NC Mall.

These are also available in bundles that effectively give discounts with extra grams.

An additional bundle contains 5 of each type at an effective 20% discount.

Note that though the description of these grams state that they will award items only wearable by Mutant painted pets, the backgrounds are wearable by all pets. All of the other items can only be worn by Mutant pets.

jessalynn, August 25, 2022 1:52 PM NST
I'm in LOVE with these items! My Mutant Wocky is rocking in most of them!
nefarity, August 25, 2022 7:00 PM NST
LOVE the UFO background! I put it on my Faerie Grundo 😍
I wish they made more space/robot themed wearables.
Some great mutant wearables this year, & it's nice they also made some NP wearables.
inkpot, August 25, 2022 8:04 PM NST
Well I guess I need a mutant now. Also just the look of these grams are neat...
cheetah, August 25, 2022 11:11 PM NST
I love the LE backgrounds. I feel like many bgs suffer from being too crowded or detailed, but these are perfect.
inkpot, August 26, 2022 12:10 AM NST
also... holy moly!! hooray for mutant lovers today as the news was full with stuff just for them!!

haven't this many items released in 1 day in like 7yrs, lmao.