Snowager alert!

It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Happy 18th Birthday, Jellyneo!
  • Posted on August 22, 2022, 12:15 am NST

On August 22nd, 18 years ago, Jellyneo was born! And we've been very happy to be bringing you the latest Neopets news and help ever since. You can stop by Jellyneo any time to peruse a complete Item Database (now with almost 62,000 item entries); visit the only destination on the 'net for Neopian history and lore; find a place to preview wearables; reference the premier guide to the Battledome; search a unique, categorized listing of over 142,000 Neopets images; peruse a full list of Neopets merch released since 1999; not to mention read a massive repository of guides and articles for any Neopets feature you can probably think of. And all of it is done to help you, our fellow Neopians.

To celebrate our 18th year, we're excited to announce a few new features and enhancements we've been working on over the past month!

The Return of Dr. Sloth: Remastered
Continuing onward in our quest to preserve old Neopets storylines, we are excited to announce the next event series that we've remastered: The Return of Dr. Sloth!

Meet Cylara as she visits the Space Station for a vacation with her parents—which is quickly put to an end when Commander Garoo shows up to takeover control of the station.

(And check back in October for the next in our remastered series!)

Rainbow Pool Enhancements
Our own Rainbow Pool has gotten a big upgrade! We are now offering the ability to view each Neopet in both male and female genders, and we also have options to view with and without Paint Brush clothing. (For a better look at base colours!)

Many thanks goes to Pride (0o0slytherinpride0o0 here on Jellyneo) for doing all the leg work to collect the new images for us! Going forward, we also have a Colour Combo Images Needed page over in our Modeling section to help fill in the gaps.

We've also added pre-customisation poses from before 2007 to any colour combo that had them!

SWF Conversions: Neogreetings
We have a new collection to add to our Flash Preservation gallery! This time, we've spent some time converting all of the old Flash Neogreetings to a more modern movie format. There are over 750 Neogreetings in our collection!

From birthday greetings to well wishes, there's probably a Neogreeting for you. Take a stroll down memory lane with all of these fun mini-movies:

Wishlist Searching
When managing your wishlists, you can now filter your list by item name to more quickly find particular items to update. This update should help a bit on those with larger wishlists!

We also spent some time doing some code spring summer cleaning so that we can more easily make these changes in the coming weeks:

• Add more options (such as specifying cap values) when adding individual items to wishlists
  • Show additional list stats (outside of just # of items on the list)
  • Overhauling the "Manage Items" view so that those with larger wishlists (>500 items) can manage items without issue when using the "View All" option
  • Make some bug fixes for moving items between lists, so that more meta data (such as "Obtained?" or "Top Priority?" values) are maintained

If there's anything else on your wishlists "wishlist", let us know in the comments!

In the meantime, get started maintaining your Neopian wishes in our Item Database:

Item Restock Prices
We've also added restock prices to each restockable item over in our Item Database:

An item may restock for a range of prices, depending on its Est. Value and Rarity. Some items also have a minimum floor price, which means it'll never restock for lower than that even if its calculated range would allow it. Simply look it up in our Item Database to see the possible values!

As Jellyneo turns one year older, thank you to all of you, our amazing visitors. We really appreciate all of your support and kind words that we receive. Here's to another year of Neopets help and fun!

digresser, August 22, 2022 12:26 AM NST
Happy birthday, Jellyneo! Thank you for all that you do!
apophis324, August 22, 2022 12:30 AM NST
Woop woop! Happy birthday JellyNeo. Take pride in the fact that you do more to your website than TNT does to theirs (at least on the surface)

Here's to another year of pet colours, flash conversions, NFT scandals and an amazing, well-informed, mostly polite community~!
1jediboy, August 22, 2022 12:36 AM NST
I love you guys so much!

bleedingrouge, August 22, 2022 12:39 AM NST
Happy birthday, JN!

Thank you!
forgottenbirthdays, August 22, 2022 12:45 AM NST
you guys are the only reason neopets.com is still an enjoyable experience thank you!
sprite_83_4, August 22, 2022 12:52 AM NST
happy 18th birthday jellyneo!!!

today as we take a moment to honor your dedication and hard work, please know we truly appreciate you..every day.

we love you! <3
nefarity, August 22, 2022 1:03 AM NST
Happy Birthday, Jellyneo! Thanks to all the staff for their hard work & dedication

Great update for the Rainbow Pool! Very useful for Robot pets, and the Royal & Elderly girls.
karen_mckenzie, August 22, 2022 1:05 AM NST
Happy birthday and THANK YOU for all the hard work from the lot of you. JN is an incredible resource and absolutely necessary for playing neopets these days..!
dzufiasta, August 22, 2022 1:06 AM NST
Happy Birthday, Jellyneo~!
Huge thanks for all your hard work!
lasergu, August 22, 2022 1:07 AM NST
Happy birthday JN!!! And thanks for all the great stuff!!!!!!!!!
shadowfrost, August 22, 2022 1:33 AM NST
Happy birthday, Jellyneo! Thank you for all your hard work and for always being there for us!!
simplicita, August 22, 2022 1:55 AM NST
Happy birthday Jellyneo, cannot imagine the game without you! And thank you amazing staffmembers for the awesome new features and changes with the item database
solid_119, August 22, 2022 2:24 AM NST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JN ! Thank You For Everything
katina_choovanski, August 22, 2022 3:07 AM NST
Happy Birthday Jellyneo! You are indispensable, and the day I found JN, I REALLY started playing Neopets. It opened so many doors that I had no idea were even there. Love you guys.
pikachu315111, August 22, 2022 3:20 AM NST
Happy Birthday Jellyneo!
shakespeareofborg, August 22, 2022 3:43 AM NST
Happy Birthday and thanks for all you do, you're AWESOME!
bearlvr, August 22, 2022 3:52 AM NST
Happy Birthday Jellyneo!! Thanks for all of your hard work!! You're amazing!!
smartypants902, August 22, 2022 4:30 AM NST
Thanks Jellyneo. When I am on Neopets I always have 2 tabs open to Jellyneo. Your efforts make the things I do on Neopets possible.
debgil, August 22, 2022 4:31 AM NST
Happy Birthday, JellyNeo!

Neopets would not be nearly as much fun without your expertise.
cujocookie, August 22, 2022 4:35 AM NST
the new features seem great! thanks to the staff for all that you do
beyondelsewhere, August 22, 2022 4:38 AM NST
Thank you thank you thank you JN team for all you do, and have done, and will continue to do. This remains my favourite Neopet-related place (possibly even over the current Neopets right now??). I have loved this site for the 17 years I have been frequenting it.
megal0mart, August 22, 2022 4:48 AM NST
happy birthday! so thankful for all yall do. Keep being super epic awesome
piplup, August 22, 2022 5:22 AM NST
If it wasn't for JN, I probably wouldn't have bothered to continue playing Neopets after my extended hiatus. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing resource, i'm grateful for all the of the hard work of the staff and volunteers!
maralinn, August 22, 2022 6:09 AM NST
RESTOCK PRICE!!! Thanks so much, and happy birthday. A contribution will be on its way soon.
alkseeyakc, August 22, 2022 6:11 AM NST
Happy Birthday!! Keep up the awesomes!
contessa, August 22, 2022 6:16 AM NST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JELLYNEO!!

Thank you for all you do and for all of these updates!! Wow! I cannot even begin to imagine playing Neopets without Jellyneo, I think I have been coming here since right around when you started up. Again, THANK YOU!
beedeebee, August 22, 2022 6:22 AM NST
Thank you, thank you, Jellyneo! You keep Neopets enjoyable with your help and guides and updates through tricky times on the site. A Very Happy Birthday to you!
tamora, August 22, 2022 7:27 AM NST
Happy birthday Jellyneo! Thanks for everything the Jellyneo staff does!
0o0slytherinpride0o0, August 22, 2022 7:31 AM NST
Thank you, as well, to all the kind Neopians willing to temporarily swap the gender of their pets or lend me their pets so I could! It was a huge help! Also a huge thank you to Chrissa for continually submitting images!

I'm a little sad I couldn't get ALL the images in time, but I'll settle for what I got.

Happy Birthday JN!!
jessalynn, August 22, 2022 7:37 AM NST
Happy birthday, Jellyneo!!!!
rose_of_autumn, August 22, 2022 7:37 AM NST
Happy Birthday JellyNeo! Our Neopets experience wouldnt be the same with out you!

To many more years together
purplebin, August 22, 2022 7:39 AM NST
You guys are the BEST! You are doing amazing work and we truly appreciate it all. Neopets would be unplayable without Jellyneo!
myriamele, August 22, 2022 7:43 AM NST
Happy Birthday, JellyNeo!!! Thank you so much for all you do to keep us informed <3
adrian13_56, August 22, 2022 8:02 AM NST
Happy birthday JellyNeo!! Thank you for all the help throughout the years!
josie, August 22, 2022 8:11 AM NST
Happy birthday! Thank you for everything you do
kimberdigi, August 22, 2022 8:14 AM NST
Happy Birthday, JellyNeo!
windhalos, August 22, 2022 8:26 AM NST
Happy Birthday Jellyneo and thanks to the staff for all you do to keep this site going.
zinkro, August 22, 2022 8:57 AM NST
Happy Birthday Jellyneo!! Congrats on the updates!
Any chance we could get an update to the History page? It's been five years already
krasavitsa, August 22, 2022 9:27 AM NST
Happy Birthday Jellyneo!!! Thank you for all that you do!
i_love_latin - JN Staff, August 22, 2022 9:43 AM NST
Happy birthday to us!! Y'all are a great community, and it's wonderful to be able to be here serving you <3
alphashadow, August 22, 2022 10:38 AM NST
Happy birthdyay Jellyneo! Thanks for everything you do!!
littleworldshaker, August 22, 2022 11:05 AM NST
Happy birthday JN! Always grateful for everyone on this website and their hard work. The 'search for item' function for the wishlists is a godsend especially for the Book wishlist
claytonskitten, August 22, 2022 11:21 AM NST
Happy birthday Jellyneo! You are the true glue holding Neopia together!!!!!!
sithra, August 22, 2022 11:53 AM NST
Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you do!
spicylife, August 22, 2022 12:26 PM NST
Thank you to Dave, and the whole Jellyneo team!
Neopets would be unplayable without you guys and allllllllllllll your hardwork!
od13666, August 22, 2022 1:08 PM NST
Happy birthday Jellyneo! I'm always grateful for all that you do
rinzombie, August 22, 2022 1:13 PM NST
Thank you so much for everything you do! Happy Birthday Jellyneo!
maknaetani, August 22, 2022 1:31 PM NST
Happy birthday, Jellyneo!
Some exciting new features! I'm particularly exited about the Rainbow Pool and Wishlist updates. And TRODS, of course c:
mavegibson, August 22, 2022 2:28 PM NST
Happy birthday, JellyNeo!!

I can't thank you enough for everything you do for Neopians. Your hard work, dedication and commitment to community are a huge part of what makes Neopets liveable these days. Thanks so much. <3
breezydreams, August 22, 2022 2:43 PM NST
Happy Birthday JellyNeo Jelly Minions! Many returns of the day, and many thanks for all the help over the years.
fiore_9_45, August 22, 2022 2:53 PM NST
Happy birthday, Jellyneo! Thank you for your hard work and dedication. We appreciate you always!
xid, August 22, 2022 3:21 PM NST
Happy birthday, JN!
I can't imagine playing Neopets without you, thanks for everything! <3
tomatereloco, August 22, 2022 3:24 PM NST
Happy birthday JN!!!

Thanks for one other year of amazing coverage and hard work put into it!!!
barbb79, August 22, 2022 3:51 PM NST
Happy Birthday, Jellyneo!
You keep it real! Thank you all for all your hard work! Neopets wouldn't be half as much fun without you!
1jediboy, August 22, 2022 4:28 PM NST
Happy Birthday to Jellyneo!

Thank you for all that you've provided for the Neopets fandom over the years! I appreciate all of you! 🧡
topaz644, August 22, 2022 4:44 PM NST
Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you for all you do.
You make Neopia livable. lol
6ctoria, August 22, 2022 4:59 PM NST
Happy birthday, JellyNeo Such an amazing resource, I am very grateful.
hdawg1995, August 22, 2022 5:38 PM NST
Happy Birthday, Jellyneo! i may have only just made my account this year, but this site has been in my and my sister's favorites bookmark folder ever since we joined neopets. it sounds a little silly saying this, but when i lost my account way back when one of the things i missed was checking JellyNeo every day. Glad yall stuck around for so long! HERES TO MANY MORE YEAR!
chombysbiggestfan, August 22, 2022 5:54 PM NST
Happy Birthday, JellyNeo! I'd be lost on Neopets without y'all. Also, I love that footer gif
bennyw, August 22, 2022 6:15 PM NST
Happy birthday, JN! Here's to many more years.
nobody, August 22, 2022 7:06 PM NST
Thank you!
lucky300 - JN Staff, August 22, 2022 7:10 PM NST
Happy Birthday, Jellyneo! Time goes by so fast!
merula_alba, August 22, 2022 7:33 PM NST
Happy birthday, Jellyneo!
parody_ham, August 22, 2022 8:29 PM NST
Thanks for all the amazing work you guys do here at JN! Happy Birthday to an amazing website! =D
jcdiva7, August 22, 2022 8:32 PM NST
Happy Birthday JN!!! Y'all rock!!!
cheezit, August 22, 2022 8:37 PM NST
Thank you for everything you guys do!! We appreciate you
dave - JN Staff, August 22, 2022 9:44 PM NST
Thank you all for the kind words today!!
stormmonarch, August 22, 2022 10:09 PM NST
Happy birthday, Jellyneo. As a long-time visitor of your site (17 years), you are a big part of my Neopets experience and my life growing up. I still check your site every day even though I don't play Neopets anymore.

To Dave: Thank you for the awesome site you have created. I remember that during one of the Negg Hunts, you asked us to send email to you if we needed any hint. I was stuck at one of the puzzles and you kindly gave me the hint (but didn't spoon-fed me the answer and allowed me to solve the puzzle on my own).
jweb, August 22, 2022 10:33 PM NST
Happy birthday, JN!
sycatt, August 22, 2022 10:57 PM NST
Happy , Happy Birthday Jellyneo!!! *throws confetti* All I can say is thank you with all my heart. <3
dietercoke, August 22, 2022 11:49 PM NST
Happy Birthday! Thanks again as always, I just got a new job so when that paycheck comes in I'll send a bday gift finally~
deedee, August 22, 2022 11:55 PM NST
happy birthday, and dear jellyneo team - thanks for all the work you do!
strangechicken, August 23, 2022 12:12 AM NST
Happy birthday JN!!! You all make Neopets so much fun and I can't imagine it without you guys!! ♥♥♥
iloveeevee, August 23, 2022 12:46 AM NST
Happy birthday jn!!! Your site is literally carrying this community, i doubt i wouldve kept playing for so long without all the guides and updates on here! Thanks for everything!
inkpot, August 23, 2022 1:15 AM NST
happy birthday!

thanks for everything you guys do!

the Rainbow Pool update that shows pets without Paint Brush clothing is SO useful to me. thankye! ;u;
jamie6254, August 23, 2022 1:26 AM NST
Thank you for all the hard work yoru crew does to help newbies and returning folks! If it wasn't for you guys I'd be hella lost and unable to do several plots! I REALLY do wan to thank you for the Altador Plot guide, without your help I wouldn't have been able to complete the :poop:'n star chart that stumped me for YEARS.
kadroo, August 23, 2022 2:03 AM NST
Happy Birthday!!
peanutbuttermilk, August 23, 2022 4:59 AM NST
happy bappy jn!!
eiluj122000, August 23, 2022 8:29 AM NST
Happy Birthday JN, thanks for the amazing website! Love those cute dancing chombies!
go_me_123_, August 23, 2022 3:30 PM NST
Happy birthday JN!!!! I agree the Rainbow Pool update will be super useful!! Ty guys for all the hard work you do!
ellstar, August 23, 2022 4:14 PM NST
Happy Birthday JN! What would any of us do without you?!!
thecrazyoo, August 23, 2022 4:41 PM NST
Happy Birthday, Jellyneo!
bellmaree, August 23, 2022 7:42 PM NST
Thank you so much for everything! You're the best.
surferboard_girl, August 23, 2022 8:01 PM NST
Happy Birthday, JN!!! Thanks for all the hard work you put in for all of us. Neopets wouldn't be half as fun without this site.
thedreamer, August 23, 2022 8:31 PM NST
Happy birthday!! Thanks for all you guys do for the Neopets community.
falsely, August 23, 2022 10:19 PM NST
Wow, 18 years already? Happy birthday, JellyNeo!

And thanks again for all the preservation work you're doing. Not to sound cheesy but given the current state of digital media, it really is a comfort to see that some things will last.
katie2510, August 23, 2022 10:24 PM NST
Happy Birthday to this wonderful resource!
twistedlittledreamer, August 24, 2022 5:20 AM NST
Happy Birthday Thank you for all the hard work you do to make neopets so enjoyable for me.
topaz644, August 24, 2022 6:38 AM NST
I hate to interrupt the birthday celebration but stackpath has blocked me from the neopets login page. Please tell me everyone else is experiencing this.
hotarukaiba, August 24, 2022 8:15 AM NST
@topaz644:
I got a random "Sorry you have been blocked." after just clicking on Grave Danger this morning. It was weird.
topaz644, August 24, 2022 9:14 AM NST
@hotarukaiba- did you get logged out? I can't sign in. Tried different browsers and my phone. No go. I hope t his is a glitch.
scout, August 27, 2022 8:24 AM NST
Happy birthday! Long time no comment, hi Dave!
roshchodesh, August 27, 2022 11:16 AM NST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to everyone at our beloved Jellyneo!

No doubt others feel as I do - like we have been hanging out forever, through all the 'mishagas', and you have been our guide and feel like friends to us. We couldn't be more sincere with our good wishes! We couldn't thank you enough for your kindness and humour and brilliance!
roshchodesh, August 27, 2022 11:20 AM NST
I am joining the others who are supporting Jellyneo with a Birthday Gift Donation. I notice you are only $440 away from your 2022 hosting cost goal.
I hope those of us who can, will help meet the goal SOON!
Happy Birthday, you all rock!
roshchodesh, August 27, 2022 11:21 AM NST