It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Help us model your pets!

Ummy
New Merch at Cakeworthy
  • Posted by Ummy
  • Posted on July 9, 2022, 5:51 pm NST

Cakeworthy has added some more products to their Neopets collection, a shirt and a new series of Faerie Doll pin blind boxes.

Have you ever wanted all 55 Neopets on one shirt? Well now it can be yours with this unisex t-shirt!

If you couldn't get enough Faerie Doll pins, now there's 8 more to collect:

You can use the discount code THANKYOU at checkout for 10% off your purchase. See our Discount Codes page for more details.

hdawg1995, July 9, 2022 5:56 PM NST
i want that shirt real bad
purplebin, July 9, 2022 6:25 PM NST
I wish they showed the back of the shirt, too!
remy, July 9, 2022 6:53 PM NST
That shirt is gangsta as hell...
cassine, July 9, 2022 7:58 PM NST
The water faerie with wings looks so cool! Has that design ever showed up anywhere else?
themeepit32, July 9, 2022 8:31 PM NST
I'd love a custom shirt that has your pet on it or something after this since that shirt looks amazing
cutypie349514, July 9, 2022 9:53 PM NST
WHO is that mystery faerie we need an investigation!!!!!
oldbluehat, July 9, 2022 10:39 PM NST
I like cakeworthy designs but their clothes run soooo small. I got a 4x shirt and it was too small for me. I normally wear a 2x and used their sizing chart. It fits my husband perfectly and he normally wears a large. Also, they've removed my negative reviews from their website.
_sissiy_sis_369, July 9, 2022 11:44 PM NST
I'm not convinced that all pets are on the shirt tho. I don't see a draik or vanda
sakibou, July 10, 2022 12:22 AM NST
@_sissiy_sis_369

I had to zoom in and search around for a while, but I managed to find both! Funnily enough, they're quite close to each other. Near the bottom of the shirt is an angry Red Grarrl. Directly to the left of it is an Orange Draik, and to the right and slightly above it is a Purple Vandagyre.
biediep, July 10, 2022 2:50 AM NST
Ngl I kinda love the shirt
biediep, July 10, 2022 2:53 AM NST
I forgot they don't ship pretty much anywhere. *insert dung emoji here*
claytonskitten, July 10, 2022 6:53 AM NST
That shirt is amazing. Do want.
roshchodesh, July 10, 2022 8:43 AM NST
I'm worried with all this sales stuff, I mean the NC Mall is releasing, re-releasing, reā“releasing so much stuff plus the AC, if this is a bad sign?
nobody, July 10, 2022 11:15 AM NST
No Grey Faerie? We got Dark, but I'm surprised they're not trying to capitalize on the most relatable faerie .
clock_flower, July 11, 2022 12:05 AM NST
The Grey Faerie might be the mystery pin!

That shirt is great, I'd totally buy it.
katina_choovanski, July 11, 2022 12:13 AM NST
rare item codes???
ziporen, July 11, 2022 3:12 PM NST
I keep wondering where that Chia art is from. I don't recognize it, unlike most of the others. Probably just stock art that hadn't been used yet, though.
joe - JN Staff, July 11, 2022 5:53 PM NST
@katina_choovanski

no prize codes with Cakeworthy merchandise
pikachu315111, July 12, 2022 1:54 PM NST
@ cassine:
Huh, never saw it before. Curious if that was maybe a concept art of what the Water Faerie Doll could have looked like. They possibly considered all the Faerie Dolls having a similar body style so drew this (and maybe a few others, who knows) as possible alternatives. But in the end decided there was no issue with the mermaid look (though for some reason made their ears look like fish fins, I guess to replace them not having wings?).

Actually, I just realized another oddities with both this and the previous Faerie Dolls. For those who don't know, there's the normal Faerie Dolls you buy in the Toy Shop (and Hidden Tower in some cases), but the NC Mall also has/had a set of wearable "Floating" Faerie Dolls (they'd float next to your Neopet and flap their wings). And yes, some do look different from one another (some more than others, generally speaking though the Floating Dolls look more closer like the character). I just realized the pins are a mix of the normal and floating dolls:

* Normal: Darkest Faerie, Space, Dark, Earth, Fire, Water

* Floating: Tooth, Soup, Illusen, Taelia, Fyora (which has been oddly flipped around in the pin), Negg (which has also been flipped around), Jhudora (which wings are placed higher than in the default image), Air (flipped around), Battle (flipped around)

Judging by the design of the Winged Water Faerie, she looks to be a normal Faerie Doll (compare her face & upper body to the actual Water Faerie Doll). I can't match her with any other Faerie (not even those odd "urban" ones in the old development kit artworks: https://www.drsloth.com/search/?tagged=faerie&category=169), so going with never used concept art. Which makes me wonder what other concept art do they have for familiar items?
pikachu315111, July 12, 2022 2:19 PM NST
@ _sissiy_sis_369:
It looks like the drawing wraps around to the back of the shirt to make one giant collage. Like on the sleeve I see parts of an Orange Kau, Green Kiko, Purple Blumaroo, & Yellow Chomby (and part of a Neopet I can't recognize). I also noticed some missing species like the Lupe, Uni, Tuskaninny, & Xweetok. It's a big mistake for them to not also have a picture of the back to complete the image, especially if they're saying all species is on the shirt when they don't have all species on the front.

@ ziporen:
And another mystery art piece (I wonder if other Neopets on the shirt are of art we haven't seen). That Chia kind of reminds me of something we'd see in a Caption Contest, but I looked through all the CCs that had Chia in them (via Dr. Sloth's Image Emporium) and didn't find a match.
chelzies, July 12, 2022 6:07 PM NST
I love the shirt... until a closer look shows that Chia in the middle of your chest looking like it's taking a... lol
You can see where the pattern repeats though, so no need to even show the back, really. You can see the blue skeith in the top right and bottom left.
That Chia though
pikachu315111, July 12, 2022 9:27 PM NST
@ chelzies:
The pattern repeats top to bottom, but there are Neopets both missing that are on the sleeve and are just not shown at all which are likely all on the back.