It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Create your own wishlists!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!

Island Builders Avatar Released
  • Posted on July 6, 2022, 11:51 am NST

An avatar that had previously been accidentally awarded to some users during the recent Island Builders Altador Cup event is now available for everyone with an update added to the game late yesterday.

In order to claim the avatar, you will need to download the update and complete a short additional quest from Ariel to conclude the Altador Cup questline. You will need to have completed the Altador Cup questline prior to the event ending this past Monday.

This avatar does not count towards your avatar count.

Note: Currently there is no update download for the TestFlight version on iOS. You will need to download the update via a compatible country's App Store or switch to an Android device at this time.

blue_star_51, July 6, 2022 12:20 PM NST
So anyone who didn't complete the Altador Cup questline is locked out of this avatar?
herdy - JN Staff, July 6, 2022 12:21 PM NST
For now. It's assumed they are planning on making the majority of these events annual so it might be available next year.
coryldork, July 6, 2022 12:30 PM NST
I have no idea if I completed the main Avatar Cup quests but opening up the app to see! Personally, I don't like the avatar, and they made it at the wrong aspect ratio, so the 50 x 50 size looks like trash.
coryldork, July 6, 2022 12:33 PM NST
*Altador Cup LOL

It looks like I didn't get it? I thought I completed all the Altador Cup quests because I finished up the plaza and it went right back to the dumb "build this next building" quest from Ariel... Stuck on that now.
herdy - JN Staff, July 6, 2022 12:37 PM NST
By finished up the plaza you mean you decorated it to look like the Altador Cup collosseum? If so, try completing Ariel's current quest, might trigger the new one. If you only built the basic plaza, I'm afraid that was only the start of the Altador Cup questline, not the end of it.
coryldork, July 6, 2022 12:46 PM NST
OH jk, there's the quest and av. Didn't realize I needed to go to the app store to get the update! I'm used to apps that just download from the app.
remy, July 6, 2022 1:05 PM NST
Why are they so against making transparent BG avatars now? I'm grateful they've made a logo-type avvie again and not a little movie scene but why leave the friggin background grey?
Make the background transparent for the boards and people's profiles and have the white glow behind it gold instead or something for love of Christ. 1 step forward 1 step back.
biediep, July 6, 2022 1:33 PM NST
She gave me a paint roller to revert the plaza back to normal, I got a couple of in-game items but no avatar. Am I missing something?
biediep, July 6, 2022 1:42 PM NST
Nvm, almost 10 minutes later I finally got my NM and avatar cx Just randomly took a bit, apparently.
petitehirondelline, July 6, 2022 2:33 PM NST
My Ariel is already on a quest (I need to build something that will take 24hrs to be done...) Will I get the avatar quest afterward or should I send a ticket?
reconnection, July 6, 2022 3:00 PM NST
So how do iPhone users get this
br1ttany, July 6, 2022 4:50 PM NST
Took a bit but got the avatar. Really wish the gray background was white.
shakespeareofborg, July 7, 2022 2:13 AM NST
Great. My Island Builders stopped working about two weeks ago and no matter what I do, it just shuts down when trying to load. So I guess no avatar for me
shakespeareofborg, July 7, 2022 2:13 AM NST
infernodragon02, July 7, 2022 9:11 AM NST
Please stop making prizes related to off-site things. PLEASE.
mischievious_man, July 7, 2022 5:27 PM NST
They’ve added the 1.4.1 update on TestFlight for iOS.