It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Special Alert:
Don't forget! The Chef Bonju avatar is only available until August 31st! You only have a couple weeks left to get it. For the solution, click here. [Close Alerts]
TNT Altador Cup Staff Tournament Round 4
  • Posted on June 29, 2022, 2:15 pm NST

The final round of this year's Staff Tournament has now started over at the Altador Cup, you will have until the end of day 5th July to select your team again.

If you selected Binary_supagoo as the Star Player for the last round, you will have received a new item as a prize:

faellie_ridiculous, June 29, 2022 3:30 PM NST
Well, I am one for three picking Star Player.

I hope these books are going to be for sale in the prize shop. That is what they have been doing in past years, I think, but who knows?
1jediboy, June 29, 2022 3:50 PM NST
The book description is so fascinating and lore-rich! 😮

The real Binary Supagoo should write this as an actual book!
apophis324, June 29, 2022 11:31 PM NST
What? But he is not a newbie! You can't break pattern on your third week like that! *flips table*
apophis324, June 29, 2022 11:31 PM NST
PS. Is today the final play day?
coryldork, June 30, 2022 7:54 AM NST
had a feeling it'd be a veteran! I didn't pick the right one, but oh well!
contessa, June 30, 2022 8:52 AM NST
yes - is today the final day we can level up or is that tomorrow (Friday) ?
apophis324, June 30, 2022 9:46 AM NST
Logically I would assume the finals have five days of playing, seeing how there are five teams beside one's own in the bracket.. I hate how it's always so vague! Not that it matters, Maraqua always slips up bigtime in the final week..
contessa, June 30, 2022 12:06 PM NST
Yes, it would really be nice to know for sure! I have been so busy with RL lately I am woefully behind in leveling up. My free days lately have been the bye days. Sigh.
contessa, June 30, 2022 12:18 PM NST
Apophis - I asked on the boards and everyone says it is tomorrow!
apophis324, June 30, 2022 11:47 PM NST
@contessa: Yay! That means I... come up short for rank 15. Oh well, rank 14 is good enough for me
Good luck on ranking up on this final day!!
apophis324, July 1, 2022 10:37 AM NST
(Oops, I lied. I guess I did end up going the extra mile, thirteen wins on Yooyuball, to get to rank 15 ^^; )