Altador Cup XVII
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

TNT Altador Cup Staff Tournament Round 3
  • Posted on June 22, 2022, 2:06 pm NST

The third round of this year's Staff Tournament has now started over at the Altador Cup, you will have until the end of day 27th June to select your team again.

If you selected Dingo as the Star Player for the last round, you will have received a new item as a prize:

dietercoke, June 22, 2022 2:22 PM NST
Ugh I had her as my first week one and was going to choose her again but I guess I forgot to do it since it didn't have the pop up
pikachu315111, June 22, 2022 2:59 PM NST
So this week's star category was "Nimble Newcomer"... which is somehow different from last week's "Remarkable Rookie"...

At the very least Dingo makes sense as she is indeed the newest Staff member who scored the highest out all the newcomers (actually for this round she has the highest amount of points). Infact, Dingo should have also won last week as she was still the highest scoring newest staff member, Unknown was second.

Well then, now we'll see if whether next week Star player is yet again new Staff member focused or they'll give a chance to a previous year staff member. Of course they still have plenty of alliterations they can do: Amazing Amateur, Breakthrough Beginner, Noticeable Novice, Rising Recruit, Terrific Trainee, etc.
contessa, June 22, 2022 3:33 PM NST
Yippee! I correctly chose the Staff Player this week!
sprite_83_4, June 22, 2022 4:34 PM NST
yay dingo!! i knew it would be her eventually first time i’ve ever correctly guessed and won the prize too
sprite_83_4, June 22, 2022 4:36 PM NST
also, i’m sorry that happened to you @dietercoke ;( the controls can be tricky..ugh

btw congrats to you @contessa ^_^
minidriver, June 23, 2022 8:15 AM NST
Didn't realize I had to re-select the Star Player every round as I had her for the first round and thought she would carry over.
rodgerflint, June 23, 2022 9:47 AM NST
All three of my browsers keep getting captcha errors every day I am so tired of playing on mobile when are they going to fix this???????
apophis324, June 23, 2022 1:39 PM NST
So.. we should just vote for newbies? How lame...
contessa, June 24, 2022 9:12 AM NST
I sure hope not apophis324!! I voted for Aesop this week.
apophis324, June 25, 2022 1:13 AM NST
@contessa: I swapped my vote back to the hat-guy, just in case. I doubt Kikocat is going to win any fan-awards. She's not special enough, I guess?
contessa, June 25, 2022 10:18 AM NST
Kikocat won round two of the Staff Tournament Star Player in the 2019 AC, or I would have chosen her again. I don't know if they can win twice or not
apophis324, June 25, 2022 10:55 AM NST
That was then, this is now! 2019 is ancient history! Plus, she's one of the last old ones, so who knows how much longer she'll be around at TNT..
contessa, June 25, 2022 1:03 PM NST
True, very true.....
apophis324, June 26, 2022 8:40 AM NST
Does anyone know which day is the last day I can send in Altador Cup scores? Is it Thrusday (the 30th)? In case I need to put in a bit more effort to reach the next rank (definitely not caring about All-Star anyway XD)..