Altador Cup XVII
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Create your own wishlists!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

Nimmo Day Roundup
  • Posted on June 15, 2022, 10:42 am NST

To celebrate Nimmo Day, a new colour is now active:

Wraith

If you've ever had the urge to dress your Nimmo up as a Rock Beast (who hasn't?), there's also a new outfit available:

1jediboy, June 15, 2022 10:56 AM NST
Oh, DANG!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩

That is a perfect Wraith right there! Look at the grin on his face AND his stomach!!!
pigfish99, June 15, 2022 11:31 AM NST
oh my god I know a lot of people will like this design.
biediep, June 15, 2022 11:37 AM NST
Oh good! I was holding off on using my FFQ on a Maraquan Koi until I knew what the Nimmo color was going to be in case I'd like that more. But I am not even the least bit tempted to go for this
The design is definitely interesting and creepy and well done, don't get me wrong! But it's not for me.
zoeyaugust1245, June 15, 2022 12:02 PM NST
i don't need this currently... but there's much possibility i'll want this eventually lol
orangeblossom45, June 15, 2022 12:14 PM NST
Holly hell that is nightmare fuel...I love it.
pikachu315111, June 15, 2022 12:19 PM NST
Huh, you'd think they would do the "stomach face" with either the Grarrl or Skeith or another Neopet with a more rotund body, Nimmo seems like an odd choice but, hey, still looks neat!

Though not sure how I feel about the Rock Beast costume. Do I like the idea? Yes. Do I like it's only exclusive to Nimmos? No. And it's not like there wasn't a Nimmo character: Ryshu, Sidney, Orrin, a few Shopkeepers.
ducky - JN Staff, June 15, 2022 12:48 PM NST
DANG that's a nice nimmo! LOVE IT!
eleanorrigby, June 15, 2022 1:21 PM NST
I don't care for the stomach face myself, but it would be easy enough to cover up with customization. I'll keep my Nimmo purple, as it is, but it's not a bad color.
sabriogando, June 15, 2022 1:48 PM NST
that stomach is looking at me.... feels like an evil teletubby
jessalynn, June 15, 2022 2:19 PM NST
That wraith color looks SICK!!!!
aleu1986, June 15, 2022 2:20 PM NST
The Rock costume really freaked me out for a second, I mistook it for a colour, lol!
The Wraith Nimmo looks really cool, though I don`t understand why it has a face on its belly, but... love the rest! It looks proper creepy!
shad0wofadoubt, June 15, 2022 2:55 PM NST
Eh the Wraith is just okay IMO but that Rock Beast outfit is AWESOME. I thought that was a new colour at first, but I'm glad that it's a clothing set. That thing is going to be insanely expensive
1jediboy, June 15, 2022 3:11 PM NST
It just dawned on me that the rock beast helmet looks like Arnold from Hey Arnold!
roshchodesh, June 15, 2022 3:32 PM NST
Grinch face, in purple.
roshchodesh, June 15, 2022 3:34 PM NST
Is that what is really happening when my stomach growls?!!!
nefarity, June 15, 2022 9:40 PM NST
That grin looks delightfully creepy! It's up there with the Kougra & Poogle. Wraith Usuls are still my fave, though.

https://bookofages.jellyneo.net/characters/339/ Awesome that they're referencing a plot from 21 years ago
apophis324, June 15, 2022 11:30 PM NST
Looks like I won't be sleeping at night, after that News Page jumpscare > ~<
apophis324, June 15, 2022 11:34 PM NST
> ~< (repeating the emote so it actually fits)

I do have a point of critique for the colour, cool as it is. The problem with the usage of the same colour throughout the entire piece is that colours start to blend. I know this all to well and I'm not even a skilled artist.
What you can see now is a Nimmo head, on an egg-shaped body, with two arms weirdly sticking out of it and two legs to the side. Stare at it long enough and, aside from it staring back, you won't be able to unsee the weirdness of the arms due to lack of proper shading XD
roshchodesh, June 16, 2022 6:16 AM NST
^^ Oh my goodness, you're right!!! 😰
roshchodesh, June 16, 2022 6:20 AM NST
^^ apophus324
Oh my goodness, you're right, unseeable arm leg *ruuuuuuuuuuns*
contessa, June 16, 2022 7:35 AM NST
They got this one right - This is so very creepy! (runs away screaming into the night)
claytonskitten, June 16, 2022 8:20 AM NST
Okay, this Wraith guy is pretty cool... gonna need to play around with some contacts/eye color combos and make a new character, I think....
sosoeuso, June 17, 2022 10:36 AM NST
oh shit I want it
roshchodesh, June 17, 2022 11:15 AM NST
I'm sorry that you need to be reminded of the jellyneo content rules for posting:
*Keep it Neoboard friendly. If you wouldn't say it on the Neoboards, don't say it here.*
cat, June 21, 2022 7:53 PM NST
Wow I love the extra face in its stomach.