Altador Cup XVII
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

TNT Altador Cup Staff Tournament
  • Posted on June 8, 2022, 5:45 am NST

This year's Staff Tournament has now started over at the Altador Cup. The format of the event remains unchanged, with you selecting a team of five staff for each round and getting points based on how they score. The Star Player feature also returns.

You will have until the end of Monday 13th to make your selections for this first round.

apophis324, June 8, 2022 6:10 AM NST
A lot of newbies! So ehm.. Why exactly did DJ Skellington, the last of the Staff Smasher cast, leave TNT?
herdy - JN Staff, June 8, 2022 6:31 AM NST
Earlier this year.
zohra7, June 8, 2022 7:04 AM NST
It makes me sad to see DJ Skellington gone. He represented my team, and I always had him in the Staff Cup (at least in round 1).
purplebin, June 8, 2022 7:25 AM NST
With so many new people it's going to be harder to choose this year.
contessa, June 8, 2022 8:32 AM NST
Aww, I liked DJ Skellington, that makes me sad too.
waivank, June 8, 2022 8:44 AM NST
Me too, DJ Skellington is always my first choice, no brainer
teleplay, June 8, 2022 9:42 AM NST
Oh nooo, DJ Skellington...

Question for everyone: is the Altador Cup Staff Tournament avatar available every year or has it been disabled for the last couple? I'm missing that one and wanted to check. Thanks!
coryldork, June 8, 2022 11:54 AM NST
Staff tournament always feels like a place to ~spill the tea~ about who is here and who isn't. Sometimes I wonder if they have fake people there.

Also: Dingo's and Mac's character designs are making it very hard for me to resist giving myself a side shave. The art looks really nice.
apophis324, June 8, 2022 11:59 AM NST
Good thing my other first choice, SeñorMalo is still here. And Kikokat has been around for a long time too, right? I'm always trying to support those who have been on the team the longest.. but I couldn't resist adding the cool hat guy to my team
roshchodesh, June 8, 2022 2:01 PM NST
@ apophus324- yaaas!!! Señor Malo

Rizzard
Best. Faerieland. Uniform. Ever.
bodhi, June 8, 2022 3:03 PM NST
I mixed mine up this year with old and new staffers. I figured that surely the newbies will be given a win or two.
twistedlittledreamer, June 8, 2022 4:37 PM NST
interesting that some of the long time staffers like DJ Skellington and Scrappy are gone, did TNT have a staff shakeup?
lasergu, June 8, 2022 7:45 PM NST
Yeah, DJ Skellington and Scrappy are both staffers who are confirmed to have left.
dr_tomoe, June 8, 2022 8:29 PM NST
Oh no, DJ Skellington is gone. When and why did he leave?
jcdiva7, June 8, 2022 8:37 PM NST
so sad to see DJ Skellington gone...I always pick whoever is representing Shenkuu and I miss Gutterfoot but it is cool to see another pink haired lady represent the prettiest land in Neopia...I hope she is good...and Rizzard has the most epic look...I could not resist
sprite_83_4, June 8, 2022 9:21 PM NST
yea i agree, it was surprising n sad when scrappy and gutterfoot left. and of course more recently, dj skellington. wonder why too..

i gotta say, i do love the illustrations of all the new staffers as well lol
contessa, June 9, 2022 2:39 PM NST
I see that Agog is not here anymore either

Yes, I do like the illustrations of the new staff, those are rather well done - now we just have to wait and see how they play!
thepapercutjellyfish, June 10, 2022 1:56 AM NST
i also came here simply to mourn DJ skellington's time at neo
adridiez, June 10, 2022 5:56 PM NST
... I know change ain't bad.. and all of them must be great.. but watching DJ skellington go.. just makes me miss the old staff ay too much. My only go to now is Señormalo
ufo, June 11, 2022 9:03 PM NST
Missing some old faves... but!!! A non-binary staff member? In MY staff tournament? Happy days!