Altador Cup XVII
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Help us model your pets!
Create your own wishlists!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

Zelda
The Altador Cup Begins Tomorrow!
  • Posted by Zelda
  • Posted on June 5, 2022, 11:49 am NST

The 17th Annual Altador Cup begins tonight, June 6th, at midnight NST!

If you haven't joined a team yet, be sure to do soon! You'll have until the end of the day tomorrow, June 6th to choose your team for this year and collect any loyalty bonuses earned from playing multiple years.

breezydreams, June 5, 2022 1:40 PM NST
I think I solved the Rules variant. Last year, the last day for AC signup was Sunday the 6th. The event started on Monday the 7th, at Neo midnight iirc. Staff forgot to update the Rules with this year's dates. That is a pretty common mistake for TNT.
roshchodesh, June 5, 2022 1:41 PM NST
6 June is also "World Pest Day" and I plan to up my game at being annoying all day. It should be easy for me to do since I'm already in a mood because I missed "International Day for the Fight Against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing" on 5 June.
purplebin, June 5, 2022 3:22 PM NST
If it does start on the 7th I guess that means the bye days will be Mondays instead?
Although it does look like just a mistake on the rules page.
breezydreams, June 5, 2022 4:51 PM NST
Honestly, figuring out the correct version of Neo info is the best game left on the site.
roshchodesh, June 5, 2022 9:11 PM NST
^^ touché
i_love_latin - JN Staff, June 5, 2022 10:01 PM NST
@breezydreams:
i_love_latin - JN Staff, June 6, 2022 12:02 AM NST
Looks like it's starting tonight on schedule! Good luck, everyone!
apophis324, June 6, 2022 12:04 AM NST
Hey, just a question. I've never been able to find a proper calendar for the Altador Cup. Like.. is there a page somewhere where I can find the dates of off days and when the final play date is? Would really help with planning.
apophis324, June 6, 2022 12:10 AM NST
Also.. wait.. When did DJ Skellington leave TNT? I noticed his silhouette appears to be missing on the Staff Tournement page and went to check his entry in the Book of Ages and it says "former member". What happened?! He was the only one left of the Staff Smasher game!
apophis324, June 6, 2022 12:16 AM NST
Second also: AC is such a hilarious mess XD
Goals scored: 8
Goals by Oten Runeu: 51

In one match! And what's with the sizing?!
breezydreams, June 6, 2022 4:47 AM NST
I figure from the format for bye day IDs. 6, bye, 6, bye, 5, bye, bye, 5. Bye days should be Sunday the 12, Sunday the 19, Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25, and I don't care anymore--I've played so many glitchy games that I look forward to another AC day. *swims off all wobbly for more Maraquan Blend coffee*
apophis324, June 6, 2022 9:33 AM NST
@breezydreams: So basically all the Sundays and a Saturday this month? Noted.
katina_choovanski, June 26, 2022 3:22 AM NST
How do you get the 28 item bonus when there's only 20 days of prizes and buying duplicate items doesn't count?