Altador Cup XVII
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Help us model your pets!
A searchable database of Neopets images
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

Yurble Day Roundup
  • Posted on May 31, 2022, 2:13 pm NST

To celebrate the recent Yurble Day, a new colour is now active!

Burlap

A Yurble Raider inspired outfit is also now available:

problematicperiplum, May 31, 2022 2:24 PM NST
This is abhorrent.
orangeblossom45, May 31, 2022 2:35 PM NST
For some reason, I really like the nose.
sacanth, May 31, 2022 2:38 PM NST
I love it. Too bad it's lab-only.
maggma99, May 31, 2022 3:18 PM NST
Who the heck is Yurble Raider? Why not a Yurble Janitor outfit?

As for the color... it's decent. I never liked Burlap, but this one is probably one of the better ones. Definitely not my favorite, and not anything that'll make me rush to get a Yurble, but it's acceptable.
novelista, May 31, 2022 3:30 PM NST
I've decided I want a Yurble now, but I don't know why.
faellie_ridiculous, May 31, 2022 3:30 PM NST
Actually, the worst burlap interpretation yet and the greatest departure from the original intent which was somewhat dark and creepy. That is what people voted for. Neither properly burlap colored, nor textured. Looks like a waffle cone stuffed with poorly drawn straw fluff. Can't they use the Burlap Quiggle as the model going forward? That was easily the best one.
inkpot, May 31, 2022 4:44 PM NST
ADORABLE. i really love this. i've been hating the new blue and purple color additions to burlap but i'll give this one a pass.

also i've always loved the yurble raider so the clothes are really cool, imo.
nefarity, May 31, 2022 6:53 PM NST
I miss the creepier look of the older Burlap pets. The newer ones with different colours just make it feel like plushie 2.0
apophis324, June 1, 2022 12:16 AM NST
Uggh, I still hate Burlap as a colour.. Not sure what's going on with those toes. It's also probably just me, but I can't not see all Burlap pets as Yu-Gi-Oh's Frightfur monsters XD

Yurble Raider outfit is cool though. Is such a thing still culturally appropriate? Just curious about that, not looking to spark a political debate > 3>
inkpot, June 1, 2022 3:11 AM NST
what wouldn't be appropriate about the yurble raider?
are you referring to the feathers? it's not a headdress... feather motifs don't belong to any one culture.
beyondelsewhere, June 1, 2022 4:24 AM NST
This looks terrifying to me. Eek.
recklesse, June 1, 2022 9:23 AM NST
The Yurble Raider outfit is really cool. I'm signing up all my Yurbles for archery training now.

Not so keen on the blue 'sacking' parts on the burlap Yurble. I also think the eyes are too large and too blue.
apophis324, June 2, 2022 12:24 AM NST
@inkpot: Looked a tad native to me, that's all. Again, I was just wondering, so your comment to it suffices, thanks