Snowager alert!

It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Create your own wishlists!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Altador Cup Prize Shops Closing This Weekend
  • Posted on May 14, 2022, 6:21 am NST

As reported last week, the Altador Cup will soon be returning. The weekend's news update has revealed that the prize shops from last year's Cup will be closing imminently - you have until the end of tomorrow, Sunday 15th May to claim any outstanding points.

(Note that due to the lack of a 1 point item last year, you will likely have some points in the prize shop left over that you cannot spend. There's no way to avoid this.)

This week's editorial has also revealed that the pre-tournament press tour will be returning this year. The closure of the prize shops on Sunday perhaps means it will be starting on Monday.

Note that this week's editorial has also stated that the signups for this year's Cup will be starting on May 25th. The email announcing the Cup had previously stated May 26th. At this stage it is unknown which is the correct date.

angel_camper, May 14, 2022 6:31 AM NST
Thanks! Apparently I had 45000 points to spend in the Staff Tournament shop and didn't realize it!!
bodhi, May 14, 2022 6:57 AM NST
*panics and hurries to check his account*
abbsynthe, May 14, 2022 7:01 AM NST
omg angel_camper me too!! I have been wondering who still has points a year later.... its me, i had points on both lol *face palm* thank you Jellyneo!!
roshchodesh, May 14, 2022 7:07 AM NST
Me, too! Thank you jn, as always, you all rock.
nefarity, May 14, 2022 2:17 PM NST
Glad I spent my points a few weeks ago. Annoyed that I can't use the last 20 staff points.
1jediboy, May 14, 2022 3:02 PM NST
I've got 45 staff points.
minidriver, May 14, 2022 7:11 PM NST
I had spent all my regular Cup money right after the tourney but forgot about the separate Staff Tournament points. Got a few nice items off that one, leaving 8 points to blow in the wind.
solsticesprite, May 14, 2022 9:59 PM NST
You warned us before and I still forgot dangit~! (Spends points like maaaaad)
hdawg1995, May 14, 2022 10:40 PM NST
hype hype hype hype! can't wait for the AC this year!
apophis324, May 15, 2022 12:03 AM NST
People, people, calm down. Use this energy to bring your favourite team (which definitely should be Maraqua) victory this year, through all the broken games with horrid graphics and terrible lags
roshchodesh, May 15, 2022 12:46 PM NST
br1ttany, May 15, 2022 9:57 PM NST
Hoping this year won't be as bad and buggy as last year
zinkro, May 16, 2022 7:32 AM NST
Just redeemed my prizes this morning
_rodeo_, May 16, 2022 10:21 AM NST
I was also able to redeem today!
pikachu315111, May 16, 2022 10:05 PM NST
Team Roster Changes in the backgrounds:

Kreludor has replaced Zenor Kevix (the Blue Grundo) with an Orange Pteri player.

Kiko Lake has replaced Ditan Colb (the Disco Kiko) with a Pastel Uni player.