Altador Cup XVII
It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
Help us model your pets!
Earn NP from playing games!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

Lutari Day Roundup
  • Posted on April 19, 2022, 2:17 pm NST

Lutari Day is here again! To celebrate, a new colour is available:

Darigan

A Roxton Colchester themed outfit is also now available:

jessalynn, April 19, 2022 2:40 PM NST
YOOOO! DARIGAN LUTARI!!!! LET'S GOOO!!!!!
hdawg1995, April 19, 2022 3:18 PM NST
purple demon otter!
sketch, April 19, 2022 3:21 PM NST
That Roxton outfit looking real baggy
roshchodesh, April 19, 2022 3:43 PM NST
OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT TERRIFYINGLY small wings!!!
winter1958, April 19, 2022 3:50 PM NST
I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new Darigan Lutari!! Best critter in quite a while... Thank You TNT!!!
1jediboy, April 19, 2022 4:35 PM NST
The Darigan legion is complete!
lasergu, April 19, 2022 4:40 PM NST
I like the little wings, but the spike mohawk is a bit weird. XD
biediep, April 19, 2022 10:09 PM NST
For something players have been begging for for years now, it's... awfully disappointing I was hoping for red, first of all, like Grundo, Gelert, Zafara and Wocky, but purple isn't terrible. The color itself is nice. But those wings.. :l So tiny and dumb looking, lol! Oh well, I'm glad we finally got one! After all, they could've given us something like Invisible or Silver or something
inkpot, April 19, 2022 10:56 PM NST
it's really cute, i like the lil snaggle tooth and ears especially but.. yeah i'm not huge on the horns... i hope they disappear with wigs and hats.
galifan, April 20, 2022 5:45 AM NST
Could have given it a Honey Badger's silver back and some claws, or made the wings less feeble and more like a cloak, give it a little more menace.
roshchodesh, April 20, 2022 8:12 AM NST
@galifan - yaaas, feeble wings indeed! I'd hate to see the amount of flapping that poor Lutari has to do to rise up and look fierce. I don't think it's happening.
I also have a question about the eyes, it's like the pupils are on one edge of the eye and a red spot is at the other edge. Am I seeing this right? And on the other side the other eye just looks like very long eyelashes to me. Maybe I need stronger glasses to understand what's going on
roshchodesh, April 20, 2022 9:05 AM NST
Oh, it's the ear, not eyelashes.
x_snake_man_x, April 20, 2022 11:37 AM NST
Would've liked to see larger, more intimidating claws like Gelerts and Lupes.
apophis324, April 20, 2022 12:20 PM NST
Wait, another Roxton hat? Didn't we already have one of those?
galifan, April 20, 2022 6:16 PM NST
@roshchodesh Neopia is powered by magical thinking. Nanowings are plenty big enough if the magic provides the lift. I was thinking that Darigan was supposed to be a little more scary than cutesy, so something more like the Red Warlock Battle Wings. The menace mostly went away when they converted the pets and adopted a single more cuddly pose. Drat!
roshchodesh, April 20, 2022 6:53 PM NST
@galifan - loved your magical explanation. So smart

Funny, I was thinking of the Warlock Battle Wings, too. I have set for my little korbat
themeepit32, April 21, 2022 4:00 AM NST
yeah, this daragain is mediocre, it's wings are way too small and it has no horns or spines to make it worth it. not painting mine this
cay, April 21, 2022 8:33 AM NST
Loving the Roxton outfit! Can't wait to give it to my Lutari The Darigan Lutari looks epic