It's Jordle... with Jordie! Can you guess today's word?
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Create your own wishlists!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

3% Discount in Hidden Tower
Today, accounts aged 60 months and over will receive a 3% item discount when purchasing an item from the Hidden Tower! Check our Hidden Tower guide for the discounted prices. [Close Alerts]
Quail
DungDash
  • Posted by Quail
  • Posted on April 1, 2022, 1:24 am NST

Today, Neopets has announced a new food delivery app: DungDash!

Delivery from your favourite Neopian food shops including Faerie Foods, Tropical Foods, Spooky Foods, and you guessed it, even a special collection of Dung Foods have all been announced for the new service to head straight to your door.

And don't forget to visit the landing page to pick up a new avatar:

temptesque, April 1, 2022 1:37 AM NST
fantastic day!
biediep, April 1, 2022 3:05 AM NST
The av is awesome, lol!
Too bad none of the shops sell any of the Gourmet food I'm looking for or I would've totally ordered something
thecrazyoo, April 1, 2022 3:09 AM NST
songbird808, April 1, 2022 3:22 AM NST
Hooray exploitation!
ummy - JN Staff, April 1, 2022 3:42 AM NST
0/10 can't order Ummagines to my door
biediep, April 1, 2022 3:51 AM NST
I just now noticed the "Poogle Play" button and that's glorious
alli_draggy, April 1, 2022 5:34 AM NST
So, is Poogle Play canon now? Can you use it in NT stories since phones exist now?
diegocanepa, April 1, 2022 7:02 AM NST
5 avies in 2 years, it's extremely sad. Three of them are april fool's. The real joke is on us, they work only once a year for these "pranks".
dtolsen, April 1, 2022 7:21 AM NST
I didn't get the avatar.
kissyleech, April 1, 2022 8:01 AM NST
The jabs about consumerism are pretty funny in light of the NFT thing.
jcdiva7, April 1, 2022 8:09 AM NST
this cracked me up big time...especially the April 31st
apophis324, April 1, 2022 8:46 AM NST
I ehm.. Okay, I'm not easy to get to laugh so I might not be the perfect judge.. but is this really supposed to be funny? I mean har-har, delivery people get exploited and barely receive any pay, har-har this is clearly fake (as if King Kelpbeard would order food from outside his castle..).. but aren't jokes supposed to be actually funny?

I miss the Scourgies days...
abbsynthe, April 1, 2022 8:56 AM NST
@apophis324 yeah i agree
jenneh, April 1, 2022 9:03 AM NST
@apophis324
actually, neo doesn't really do funny. they do more of 'wait, is this is real?' spiel. like one year's neovision. and if it weren't actually being announced on April 1st, the unsuspecting neo comes in and sees it and goes 'whoa! new content!! waiiiiit a minute---' 'ohhhhh they almost got mee...' and then we sneer and go on about our day. I'm not familiar with Every Single AF gag they've done, but I don't remember a time when neo made me rofl... :c but um, laugh a little, dude. they're still here and we're still here... just try to remember we all giggle at different things.
liesha, April 1, 2022 9:17 AM NST
My favorite April Fools was when we could throw a pie in another player's Neopets.
quailbat - JN Staff, April 1, 2022 10:01 AM NST
@jenneh don't worry, we have you covered!
lasergu, April 1, 2022 10:14 AM NST
"Xandra did nothing wrong!" lol

Real talk though, I'd definitely visit an official Neopets restaurant
super_neopets, April 1, 2022 10:18 AM NST
Can we pick this up on the sides?
super_neopets, April 1, 2022 10:19 AM NST
As in the avatar
asiamommi, April 1, 2022 10:50 AM NST
"Exploiting delivery pets so you don’t have to get off the couch! " *sweats nervously* Yeah! Who does that??
kahran042, April 1, 2022 11:55 AM NST
April 31st?
josie, April 1, 2022 12:42 PM NST
I love that we got a new avatar out of it
roshchodesh, April 1, 2022 1:22 PM NST
@thecrazyoo "I ordered some Ectoplasm Nachos but guess what? They only deliver in the US and Canada"

Touche`

@ apophis324 " but is this really supposed to be funny?...delivery people get exploited and barely receive any pay"
and @abbsynthe
I also agree.
I felt the colour rise in my face - I was so embarrassed! I'm not a delivery person but I work for minimum wage. Yesterday there were only two of us in a full size department store for several hours. I'm too old for the 'joke' to hurt my feelings, but truth be told, it did.
gtoey, April 1, 2022 6:09 PM NST
@roshchodesh et al
The way I read it, this is satire - "it's funny because it's true". As in, an art form that uses a humorous tack to bring attention to and ridicule flaws and shortcomings that are certainly not funny-haha in real life. I don't think the "joke" is aimed at delivery people/workers, but rather a jab at the the effed up aspects of this type of business. A critical parody rather than a joke.
Though in my opinion, a pretty cute one... I'd love some Pluburb Pie delivered to my door... and I'd tip well, for sure!
roshchodesh, April 1, 2022 7:36 PM NST
@gtoey
The satiric truth would have been the exposure of those who exploit, those investors who revel in the acrual of the almighty dollar regardless of who they have to step on to get it. The satire is in the ambivalence of the elite, NOT the workers.
musicalescape, April 2, 2022 6:19 AM NST
Looks like the avatar was only available on April 1st, as I was expecting. I was busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to log on at all, and no avie for me
jo_fitz, April 2, 2022 6:33 AM NST
I don’t understand what I did wrong, I didn’t get the avatar.
invader_of_worlds, April 2, 2022 8:25 AM NST
I was not impressed this year, my favorites joke wise were the 2014 foster event, 2011 infection,as well as the very funny neocharge one. Those were good and it made the boards go wild.
ailsac, April 3, 2022 8:06 PM NST
Was the avatar only available on April 1st? I didn't get the avatar. (But Neovision is still available, it's so strange)