All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Create your own wishlists!

Trick-or-Treating Locations
  • Posted on October 31, 2021, 12:19 am NST

It's that time of the year and we are out to find the Trick-or-Treat bags across Neopia!

In case you have trouble finding them, fear not. We have the places right here:

Opening your goodie bags? We'll be updating our Trick-or-Treat bags guide throughout the day! So, if you get an item we're missing please send it in!

You can also check out our guide to Trick-or-Treating, with all of the past locations and trick-or-treat bags!

gotchi, October 31, 2021 12:22 AM NST
Thanks for the quick links! Darigan Toy shop however is linked to obj_type=740 and not 74
quailbat - JN Staff, October 31, 2021 12:24 AM NST
Darigan Toy shop link fixed, thanks for flagging!
apophis324, October 31, 2021 12:38 AM NST
Several comments are to be made..
One: Why don't the Goodie Bags match the location? In previous years they were all pretty cool, these look.. somewhat generic..
Two: That is not the Healing Springs Faerie, that's the Rainbow Fountain Faerie.
Three: Since when is Governor Gavril McGill so kind? Wasn't he a rather lowly Krawk who claimed governorship of Krawk Island as soon as the island was reassembled, without as much as lifting a claw himself?
Four: The Coffee Cave is NOT JUST located on Roo Island.. It's almost as if TNT has forgotten you can also still reach it from the Art Centre in Neopia Central.

I hope at least the exclusive prizes are decent.
pikachu315111, October 31, 2021 1:33 AM NST
* You're in Luck!
* https://images.neopets.com/shopkeepers/26.gif
* I just restocked my shop with some absolutely delightful robo-petpets! Oh, so you aren't here for a little robo-playmate? Then you must be looking for this goodie bag, here you go! Just be careful not to fill up on too much candy this year. And be sure to come back if you are ever in need of a miniature mechanical pal!
* You have received: Robot Chia Clown Trick-or-Treat Bag
* Check your inventory to admire your loot!

* Hello there!
* https://images.neopets.com/shh/event/fountain-faerie-1.png
* Welcome to my home of healing and relaxation. What can I do for- Oh! Is it really Halloween already? Where does the time go... Sorry about that, we get so many visitors at these springs it's easy to lose track of which day it is! Here take this delightful little goodie bag. Ahh, I think it's awfully cute for a zombie!
* You have received: Zombie Chomby Trick-or-Treat Bag

* Come on in Darling!
* https://images.neopets.com/halloween/tot/2021/7.png
* Is there a better way to start your morning than a cup of java? How about with a cup of java and a Halloween goodie bag? Here you go dear, I hope you find something spooktacular inside! Just don't let Count Von Roo see it. Whoever decided to hide these Bat Boy bags on Roo Island must have been a real jokester, but the Count doesn't quite share the same sense of humour...
* Bat Boy Trick-or-Treat Bag

* Ghostly Greetings!
* https://images.neopets.com/shopkeepers/74.gif
* Please help yourself to a Trick-or-Treat bag! Like many Darigans, Halloween is my favourite time of year. Say, while you're here how about you browse the shop? I'm sure your Neopets would appreciate some new toys, we even have quite the spooky selection! Or did you just come by my shop hoping for a goodie bag...
* Glowing Tombstone Trick-or-Treat Bag

* You stumbled upon the right place!
* https://images.neopets.com/games/betterthanyou/contestant154.gif
* Spooky Syllables!
T
pikachu315111, October 31, 2021 1:33 AM NST
* You stumbled upon the right place!
* https://images.neopets.com/games/betterthanyou/contestant154.gif
* Spooky Syllables!
Take this special goodie bag,
And leave a haiku!
* Undecided Costume Trick-or-Treat Bag

* Ahoy there!
* https://images.neopets.com/themes/028_kri_306cb/rotations/3.png
* Not many are willin' to cross choppy seas just fer a goodie bag, I'd say you earned this loot! Looks like the voyage left you knackered, so feel free to rest yer weary bones here for as long as you wish. Me mansion doors are always open to fellow privateers!
* Deadly Spyder Trick-or-Treat Bag

* Welcome Traveller!
* https://images.neopets.com/halloween/tot/2015/5.png
* Please, sit a spell with your fellow wanderers. Come gather round the crackling hearth as we share captivating tales and lively tunes, letting the embers carry our stories and melodies to the heavens! Oh, and take this lovely gift bag as well, all we ask for in return is your company!
* Spooky Foods Trick-or-Treat Bag
pikachu315111, October 31, 2021 1:46 AM NST
@ apophis324:
1. Yeah, strange they wouldn't base them on location like last year. Maybe they wanted to change things up? At least some of the quotes mentions the design it gave out *points above*.
2. *Sigh* To be fair I think original TNT also did that time-to-time. Maybe they should give Naia rainbow hair and scales just to assure she looks different from Marina.
3. He also was never mean. Really just had that con-man shiftiness. Whether he'd offered a stranger lodging in his mansion, hm, tough to say. I think if he was asked and could show your honesty he wouldn't say no at the very least.
4. It's supposed to be on Roo Island now. It's very strange TNT never removed it from the Art Centre.
les8ean, October 31, 2021 2:27 AM NST
Somehow got 2 bags from the healing fountain! not complaining though
biediep, October 31, 2021 2:44 AM NST
Soooo.. no stamp? :c
nefarity, October 31, 2021 2:45 AM NST
The Queen of Screams dress reminds me of Carrie White. Love it! Better than the dress we got in the Haunted Mansion, which looked more Christmas than Halloween.

The Moon Stalker Costume is pretty cool, too.
anomally, October 31, 2021 6:28 AM NST
Guide for 2021 says "Healing Speings"
howdareyoufreezeme1 - JN Staff, October 31, 2021 7:24 AM NST
@anomally
That typo is now fixed, thanks for flagging!!
dusk, October 31, 2021 8:06 AM NST
I LOVE the Bat Boy items! I so want that plushie!

I hope my bag is lucky.
anomally, October 31, 2021 8:21 AM NST
@howdareyoufreezeme1: np! Hope I don't sound annoying with these corrections I point out!
apophis324, October 31, 2021 9:41 AM NST
@pikachu315111: I guess the real idiot is me then ^^
dave - JN Staff, October 31, 2021 10:16 AM NST
Loving the Bat Boy bag! Such a fun throwback to a very old petpet.
vaporesque, October 31, 2021 12:37 PM NST
Love the Wanderer Wocky. It's like my doppleganger
cujo_b, October 31, 2021 1:25 PM NST
hey yall, longtime og user but totally new to all these events 🤣 can you get multiple bags or do you have to buy em through shop wizard?
apophis324, October 31, 2021 1:57 PM NST
@cujo_b: You can get each of the gift bags only once. If you want to own more, the only legal way of getting more is buying them through the Shop Wizard, Trading Post, etc. or having someone gift them to you.
pikachu315111, October 31, 2021 2:47 PM NST
(Could have sworn I posted this, guess I didn't)

@apophis324: You're not an idiot. McGill is purposely an enigmatic character with a selfish tint (we don't even know why he wanted to be Governor of Krawk Island). And you're right the Coffee Cave is still part of the Art Center which is on the fault of TNT.

@biediep: Yeah, I was surprised too. Like I saw none on their list earlier in the morning and just assumed no one found/reported the collectible yet, but apparently this year they decided to skip over it.

@cujo_b: Or, if you want a specific prize, might be better to just buy that instead of another ToT Bag. Like I myself got the two new books and the Spyder Potion (don't know if it does anything but got it just in case as it was cheap enough).
cherrylimonaid, October 31, 2021 3:22 PM NST
So should I not visit the healing springs on my side accounts today?
tatibmelo, October 31, 2021 3:46 PM NST
Justgot 02 bags, and it's very bugged in my account. anyone else having this problem?

just got the coffe cave and The Wanderer Camp ones. The other ones arn't working for me
dave - JN Staff, October 31, 2021 3:50 PM NST
@cherrylimonaid: Yea, you should avoid the Healing Springs until the 1st.

(That being said--such a confusing set of rules for side accounts. I almost said you should *never* visit the Healing Springs on your side since it gives items, but then remembered TNT has made exceptions...)
1jediboy, October 31, 2021 5:05 PM NST
Could you guys please document the dialogue as well?
pikachu315111, October 31, 2021 9:02 PM NST
@1jediboy:
*Points to my first few posts*

@tatibmelo:
Best you can do is send a ticket or an email to "support@neopets.com".

@cherrylimonaid:
If you have to visit the Healing Springs on a side just discard the Goodie Bag that you get.
1jediboy, October 31, 2021 11:12 PM NST
@Pikachu315111 - Thank you!
quailbat - JN Staff, November 1, 2021 9:01 PM NST
@1jediboy already had it saved, just in the source code . Didn't have the brainpower for new formatting right then, but it's updated now