Altador Cup XVI
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Help us model your pets!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XVI

Altador Coastline Gala
  • Posted on June 7, 2021, 1:39 pm NST

This year's Altador Cup NC event has begun, and this year it is the Coastline Gala, an elite event on the shore.

You will need to purchase wristbands from the NC Mall in order to participate in the event.

purplebin, June 7, 2021 5:59 PM NST
I'm not thrilled with the beach theme, or the look of a yacht gala, but the first item was very nicely done and there are always some gems in the mix.
problematicperiplum, June 7, 2021 8:11 PM NST
The butler cloned himself 😳😳😳
zodia195, June 8, 2021 5:37 PM NST
For some reason I am not able to use my wristband. What am I doing wrong?
zodia195, June 8, 2021 5:38 PM NST
NVM I figured it out lol.
jenneh, June 9, 2021 3:42 AM NST
hey jellyneo! I don't know if you get notified when we comment so maybe I need to post this elsewhere but you have this in your guide to this event:
"You can participate in this event on your side accounts, however as this involves joining an Altador Cup team, you must discard the Neopoint items you are given as a signup bonus."
one does not need to pick a team when activating a wristband on a side account. activate it from your inventory and instead of pressing close and refresh and then going to the colosseum just press go to event.
quailbat - JN Staff, June 9, 2021 9:58 AM NST
Even if we write that, people aren't going to do it that way, so the disclaimer is needed. It's also in the FAQ for the event:
"Can I participate in the Altador Coastline Gala event on side accounts?
Yes! You may participate in the Altador Coastline Gala event on your side accounts. In order to do this, you will need to join a team. Joining a team will automatically give you NP items -- we are aware of this. We are willing to make an exception to our normal rules regarding side accounts in this instance. If you do decide to participate on a side account, however, please discard the NP items you receive and do not participate in any of the Altador Cup games. This would still be considered cheating!"
contessa, June 10, 2021 10:25 PM NST
I am not interested in a beach theme at all, but I do like that they used the Lost Desert colors!