Altador Cup XVI
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Create your own wishlists!
Help us model your pets!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XVI

Blumaroll Re-Release Capsule
  • Posted on May 5, 2021, 11:01 am NST

A new re-release mystery capsule has debuted in the NC Mall! This capsule includes items from the long retired Blumaroll Neocash game:

Like other similar capsule releases, this one is also available in a 5-pack (containing 6 capsules) and 10-pack (containing 12 capsules):

To see what's inside, check out our Mystery Capsule guide!

(And if you open any of these capsules, let us know if you receive a prize not listed on our guide!)

purplebin, May 5, 2021 11:06 AM NST
Looking back, I'm surprised by how few Blumaroll items there were. I long ago traded for the things I wanted.
inkpot, May 5, 2021 6:30 PM NST
this is honestly not worth the money spent, imo. even if you're addicted to gambling i see little merit in sinking your nc in these. i still have like 90% of this junk on my tradelist from years ago when these all first released and literally no-one inquires on them.

for the scant few hard to find/popular items (charming summer garden, cotton swab, peaceful tree, watermill, etc.) you're better off offering a custom and trading for them directly.

the capsules themselves are cute though, lol...
premium17, May 5, 2021 8:32 PM NST
I have enough wigs and wearables to last a lifetime. Offer more cookies that grant perks and you can have my $$$ examples
grant more wishes at the wishing well
grants more bets at food club
ect ect ect
contessa, May 6, 2021 12:27 AM NST
premium17 - those are great ideas! I would buy those, especially the FC one!

Or one where you could get a few of the Obelisk type boons like Bank Bribery or the Stocks one
themeepit32, May 6, 2021 4:47 AM NST
if they offered more perks I'd consider buying NC. so far clothes for my pets ain't worth it
dave - JN Staff, May 6, 2021 9:04 AM NST
> grant more wishes at the wishing well
> grants more bets at food club

You're essentially buying Neopoints with $$$ with these sorts of perks, which Neopets has been pretty careful not to do over the years. I don't think it's really a good thing for the game if they decided to add perks like this unless it was very limited.
contessa, May 8, 2021 12:57 AM NST
Dave, you make a good point there. If they decided to sell those things for real $$$, no telling where we would end up! We could end up paying for EVERYTHING.

So, as much as I originally thought it would be good, I now have completely changed my mind. Besides, I don't do all that much with NC anyway, what was I thinking??