Hunt for Neggs!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Festival of Neggs

Lupe Day Roundup
  • Posted on May 3, 2021, 7:03 pm NST

It's Lupe Day in Neopia, and it's the next species to receive the senior treatment:

Elderlyboy | Elderlygirl

A new "Faerie Poacher" clothing set is also now active:

roshchodesh, May 3, 2021 7:44 PM NST
Scruffy muzzle, glasses on a chain...I really enjoy this interpretation
purplebin, May 3, 2021 7:56 PM NST
Looks like the "good artist" did the outfit! Love that faerie bottle.
marfbear, May 3, 2021 7:57 PM NST
Aww...I like that old guy.
purplebin, May 3, 2021 7:58 PM NST
Oh, Elderlygirl is active now!
inkpot, May 3, 2021 8:20 PM NST
very cute elderly boy/girl!!

when i seen it suggested, i was very against another balthazar outfit when we already had a vest available to all species already... but since these seem to be pretty high quality i'll give it a pass. *cough*
shad0wofadoubt, May 3, 2021 10:57 PM NST
Aww this one is sweet. A lot better than the Lutari.
apophis324, May 4, 2021 12:00 AM NST
The outfit is amazing. Almost makes me want to get a Lupe ^^

ElderlyBoy looks sweet. The facial hair really helps. Not much a fan of ElderlyGirl. It's probably her hair, she definitely needs a comb
aviagua, May 4, 2021 4:49 AM NST
The grizzled grey fur on the muzzles and chests is just adorable; there are several senior dogs locally who had their fur go grey (even white in some cases) in a similar way and I love seeing that realistic detail added to the Lupes.
biediep, May 4, 2021 12:10 PM NST
Same base color again for both genders.. a bit disappointed in that, but other than that they're cute!
sprite_83_4, May 4, 2021 7:17 PM NST
ehh :/ i mean..i respect it but it’s not my style. i still have my first ever pet who is a Lupe (: i think i’m more into pastel-y outfits. but i’m glad ppl have some new clothing options ^_^ as far as the color, the art is nice but not my fav paintbrush so i’ll be passing on this one
beyondelsewhere, May 5, 2021 11:29 AM NST
I don't care much for elderly pets, but my goodness if I don't love those slippers on both of them.