Wardrobe Wars 64 - Take Flight!
- Posted by Rylon
- Posted on February 1, 2019, 2:51 pm NST
We're back for round 64 of Wardrobe Wars! If you're unfamiliar with this contest, this is Wardrobe Wars, and we take submissions from you to be featured on the Wardrobe Hub!
What do I need to do?
- Register for a jnAccount on our main site.
- Head on over to our Wardrobe App, and start customising your pet!
- When finished, save the outfit, using the appropriately-named "Save Outfit" button and copy the link for the next step. (And rename your outfit to match the theme.)
- Visit the Wardrobe Wars entry submission form and fill out the three required fields. (via Google forms)
Submissions will be open until the 7th at 11:59PM NST, after which the entries will be reviewed, and those selected will be uploaded to our carousel on the 10th! Winners also receive the shiny trophy at the top of this post. You may submit as many outfits as you'd like.
Submit your entry! (via Google forms) »
This month's theme is Take Flight! Customise a naturally-winged Neopet and take to the skies! (see the entry form for the available species; no other restrictions apply)
We're also taking suggestions of themes for future rounds of Wardrobe Wars, so please submit any ideas you may have alongside your entry.
If you happen to come across an item that should be in Wardrobe but doesn't appear, please submit a bug report so we can look into it.
Best of luck!
Follow @jellyneo on Twitter for all the latest #Neopets news!
There are 4 comments above. Why not post yours?