Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Site Updates

Join the Jellyneo Staff!
  • Posted on November 21, 2018, 12:05 pm NST

We're looking to add some new volunteers to help out behind the scenes across Jellyneo! We currently have open positions for our Item Database, Battlepedia, and Content departments.

Applications are open now through Sunday, December 2nd. You can find all of the details on the Join Jellyneo page. We've updated our guidelines and requirements a bit, so if you were interested in the past, be sure to read over them again.

Positions for the Item Database and Battlepedia only open once or twice a year—take the opportunity now if you're interested in contributing to the most visited Neopets help site!

Join Our Staff »
boblol2, 11/21/2018, 4:11 pm NST
>Be me
>Always watch for new stuff on Neopets by looking at Jellyneo
>See Jellyneo looking for people to join them
>Inner fan-girl starts screaming
>Now'sMyChance.jpg
>Realize that the most technical thing I can do is make memes
>Excitement.exe has stopped working
>Wish everyone else luck
>Go back to lurking on Jellyneo

1jediboy, 11/21/2018, 4:37 pm NST
<p><font size="5">^Insanely Accurate! XoX</font></p>

I just want a rosie caricature of me and the blue text username when I comment.

Question: Are we allowed to give you a quality written article (or piece for an existing one) even if we're not staff?

aperkins2189, 11/21/2018, 7:34 pm NST
Flappy tooth

ducky - JN Staff, 11/21/2018, 11:19 pm NST
ItemDB doesn't really need any techinical skills and we older staffers are there to help and hold your hand until you get the grip of things

Content might need more of that

There is always people to help when you have questions. Like I can post news but hesitate because I am not native English speaker (and we all know how commentators like to point out mistakes) but then now and then I do and.... someone can go and edit my posts to be better

ducky - JN Staff, 11/21/2018, 11:20 pm NST
OH FYORA THAT IS WAY TOO MANY SMILEYS IN ONE POST. I AM REALLY GETTING OLD.

vaporesque, 11/22/2018, 12:45 am NST
^ totes understand

jess_scanlan - JN Staff, 11/22/2018, 3:39 am NST
It never hurts to apply if you're interested in helping - I was VERY surprised to get an e-mail asking me to join the Item Database Crew after I applied. My technical skills are from high school 15+ years ago. As Ducky said, Content takes a bit more skill but it's worth taking the chance and trying out

macosten, 11/22/2018, 6:12 am NST
If you're a battler, you should consider applying for a Battlepedia position... just saying 0:-)

kanadiansnowbunny - JN Staff, 11/22/2018, 4:13 pm NST
We don't bite! ...well..most of us

1jediboy, 11/22/2018, 4:16 pm NST
^That's what you said LAST time! *thumbs-up*

twilson1118, 11/23/2018, 6:38 pm NST
im not really likely what your looking for this job but i do have a ton of neopet game swfs and advertisements from the early days of neopets and some overseas games but not sure if you wanted them. im looking for petpet park swf files if your team would still have them(this is terry from petpet project). the games are 1.4 gb and the other set is around 350 mb or so when i checked, has many early neogreetings, ads for overseas sodas....tlutari island phone ads?

dave - JN Staff, 11/27/2018, 10:17 am NST
@twilson1118 There's not much that we can probably do with the games, but thank you for the offer!

Unfortunately we don't have any Petpet Park assets. Those were all taken offline when petpetpark.com was disabled from what I can tell.

lukenicolas, 11/29/2018, 4:36 pm NST
I would like... But I gave up.. I don`t have so much free time like old times...

kakorie - JN Staff, 11/30/2018, 11:15 am NST
JOIN. WE HAVE FLUFFY UNICORNS

1jediboy, 11/30/2018, 12:47 pm NST
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿคจ How fluffy?

cloudypoogle - JN Staff, 12/1/2018, 6:15 pm NST
SO FLUFFY YOU'RE GONNA DIE.