Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Site Updates

Trivia Challenge Results
  • Posted on January 3, 2018, 9:39 pm NST

Congratulations to all 1,778 visitors who participated in this year's December Trivia Challenge! 460 of you rose to the challenge to answer all 8 out of 8 correctly.

Trophies have been awarded, so if you participated by answering at least one question correctly, check out your jnAccount trophy cabinet!

Everyone who answered at least one question correct also received a jnAccount trophy cabinet theme to claim. Claim it now! If you got all 8 of 8 questions, then you received two cabinet claims! We also added a few new cabinet themes for you to choose from: Candy Coated, Chocolate Coated, and Coat Coated.

And if you were curious to see what the answers (and where you could find them)...

View the Questions and Answers »
1jediboy, 01/3/2018, 9:41 pm NST
Yay! I'm one of those 460!

1jediboy, 01/3/2018, 9:42 pm NST
(I automatically had to get the "Coat Coated" cabinet!)

wyvernwitch, 01/3/2018, 10:08 pm NST
Is neo down for anyone else or is it just me? It's been down for 3 or 4 hours by now and I can't figure out why...

maple_snow, 01/3/2018, 10:13 pm NST
Went to check on 'Is It Down?', and saw "neopets.com is down" on the front page.

wyvernwitch, 01/3/2018, 10:15 pm NST
oh ok thanks! I checked Is it down when it first when down and it said it wasn't... I don't know if it needed a certain number of people to check or what... at least it's not me

acexcat13, 01/3/2018, 10:38 pm NST
Sorta glad to know it isn't just me.

Get RL, lose NP... So much for dailies.

cay, 01/3/2018, 10:41 pm NST
Nooo - that means we have to go to the real world while we wait for Neo to come back up! Makes me curious about what the Meepits have done this time to cause the site to go down - or is it the Wraiths?!

Congrats to the winners by the way

josie, 01/3/2018, 10:47 pm NST
Thank you so much for the cute trophy and the awesome new themes! I chose chocolate and the one with the adorable coat

Yep, the site has been down for hours for me as well. Every once in a while it comes up, but as soon as I try to go to another page, it crashes again.

biediep, 01/3/2018, 10:48 pm NST
Ugh I just woke up and Neo is down.. Neo is to me what coffee is to others, I NEED it in the morning, can't do without it T^T If nothing else, at least to check my FC bets to see if I've won anything lol. Hopefully it'll be back up soon..

cay, 01/3/2018, 10:56 pm NST
@biediep I understand what you mean! I can't be without Neo either - I love both TNT and Neopets

I imagine my Neopets would be sleeping through this

jorgesgirlforlife, 01/3/2018, 11:02 pm NST
Was hoping to find info on neo being down, lol-ed at is it down being a .com, and found out I was a winner! I need more trophy cases... Cool! Do more events, JN!

vaporesque, 01/3/2018, 11:06 pm NST
@biediep My mum had to play solitaire on AARP during the neopocalypse, and still tosses evil fuzzles at the idea it could happen again

vaporesque, 01/3/2018, 11:08 pm NST
Oh, and congrats to the 460 I, alas, was one of the 1318

sithra, 01/4/2018, 3:20 am NST
@1jediboy I'm one of the 460 and first thing I did was get the coat theme. Jedi and Sith can like the same things! lol

cloonshannagh, 01/4/2018, 5:07 am NST
*wobbles with trophy* and tries on new coat while licking new candy. Thank you!! Such a nice morning.

purplebin, 01/4/2018, 5:22 am NST
I'm so glad the site is up again when I got up. The Stocking Stufftacular bonus is starting to go out now, and of course it's alphabetical...

I woke up in a bad mood with a bad back, and the Coat Coated cabinet theme pretty much made my day!

mistyraider, 01/4/2018, 6:21 am NST
With the awful weather they are predicting for the US East Coast, thank you so much for the new Coat Theme! It will keep my trophies warm.

drzoidberg, 01/4/2018, 8:32 am NST
Great trivia once again! Thanks, JN!

flairina, 01/4/2018, 8:33 am NST
Ergh, I missed a day, only one theme for me. Thankfully I still had four other theme coupons.

contessa, 01/4/2018, 8:39 am NST
Yay! Got all 8 once again . It was fun searching the site looking for the answers! WTG JN!

ravage, 01/4/2018, 9:06 am NST
I'm so glad I was asleep while it was down!

Anyway yay for me being in the 460! First one I ever participated in, too

rosi, 01/4/2018, 12:45 pm NST
Yay! Thank you! I love the Chocolate coated theme!

dreww355, 01/4/2018, 4:58 pm NST
The new trophy themes are great!

Btw, is it just me or did the JN Coming Soon page move/disappear?

1jediboy, 01/4/2018, 5:40 pm NST
*stares @sithra while Luke Skywalker's theme plays in the background*

*bows to sithra when the music swells*

dave - JN Staff, 01/5/2018, 7:29 am NST
@dreww355: We removed it. We were worse than TNT at keeping it up to date!

topaz644, 01/6/2018, 6:32 pm NST
This is the first time I remembered to do all the days. I had help from firefox and noscript because noscript no longer blocks it by default.

I'm not happy about that but I got a nice trophy! (Despite trying to answer Angry Yurble about 4 times for question four). lol