All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Create your own wishlists!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Costume Contest: Round 3 Now Open
  • Posted on October 23, 2017, 8:02 am NST

The third, and final, round of our Costume Contest is now open! Go vote!

Round three has similar voting to round two, except you only have one vote this round, rather than three. You may vote for whichever costumes made it to this round. (The top rated 30 pets from round two moved on. If your costume didn't make it, never fear! It could show up as a staff pick at the end. :D)

Bonus Vote: If you rated all pets in round one, you also have a bonus vote available to use!

Good luck to the round three finalists!

» Vote In Round 3 Now «
purplebin, 10/23/2017, 8:51 am NST
All three of my favorites made it, so I had to make a tough choice this time.

ladyamethyst, 10/23/2017, 9:23 am NST
Jhudora & Constellation have won my support & my decision was made easier by the Spellseeker gelert not making it Loved that one!

marfbear, 10/23/2017, 9:27 am NST
How on earth did I make it to round three? I honestly did not think I'd make it past the first round. Thank you unknown people who voted for me.
My top three made it through as well. Not sure how I'm going to decide which two to vote for.

rafa_potter, 10/23/2017, 11:26 am NST
Oh my god, I wasn't expecting making it to round three! Thank you so much everyone who voted for Snifir!

Also, good luck everyone!

1jediboy, 10/23/2017, 1:19 pm NST
Even though I had 2 votes it was STILL hard!

I voted for "Papa Smurf" and "Elsa"; but I'm still hoping for "Prince rocking the underworld", "Bob Marley", and "Doctor Who".

I had to give credit where credit was due and vote for what I thought was the BEST put-togethor costumes with the only two votes I had.

Papa Smurf and Elsa looked EXACTLY like their counterparts! I just had to! They were THAT awesome!

I'm still rooting for the other three as well... especially Prince.

josie, 10/23/2017, 1:28 pm NST
Great job to everyone who made it to this round, and continued good luck to all of you

ladyamethyst, 10/23/2017, 1:55 pm NST
Been seeing a few comments showing lots of love for Prince. Just want to toss out a thank you, it's been really awesome to see! Spent quite a bit for that zombie PB but it was totally worth it

stories2btold, 10/23/2017, 3:03 pm NST
BOB MARLEY BOB MARLEY

lars_vanrichter, 10/23/2017, 3:04 pm NST
aw mine didn't make it. love that marshmallow though LOL voted for it every time.

tudorrose1558, 10/23/2017, 3:22 pm NST
I'm really surprised to see Theodosea as Christine has made it to round three. Thanks so much to all who've been voting for her.

foxycleopatra, 10/23/2017, 4:26 pm NST
Bob Marley and the Marshmallow got my support this round, but just a shout out to everyone who entered- thank you for taking the time and making the effort to customize your pets!!! I have really enjoyed voting this year!

cat, 10/23/2017, 6:19 pm NST
Constellation and nightmare white rabbit got my votes this round, but a lot of my favorites made it through.

debgil, 10/24/2017, 5:26 pm NST
Great contest this year. So many thoughtful costumes, and such a variety. Kudos to all who entered.

cal_chetty, 10/24/2017, 6:02 pm NST
Constellation and Jhudora - Sorry Elvira

haharissa, 10/24/2017, 7:09 pm NST
Constellation & Maleficent got my votes... good luck everyone!

froststar936, 10/24/2017, 7:23 pm NST
I voted for Wednesday Addams and Christine, since I'm reading Phantom of the Opera right now and the costume is really good. (Plus, I have a Royal Girl Ixi, too!)

rodgerflint, 10/25/2017, 9:05 am NST
Did anyone else just get logged out of neo??

gamer_5_55_555, 10/25/2017, 9:22 pm NST
I liked Mary Poppins

tomatereloco, 10/26/2017, 7:08 am NST
Constellation and Marshmallow I really wanted Lenny Conundrum to make it, since it is one of my fave characters from Neopets