Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Create your own wishlists!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Rylon
Wardrobe Wars - Round 49
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on August 1, 2017, 1:30 pm NST

We're back for round 49 of Wardrobe Wars! If you're unfamiliar with this contest, this is Wardrobe Wars, and we take submissions from you to be featured on the Wardrobe Hub!

What do I need to do?
  • Register for a jnAccount on our main site.
  • Head on over to our Wardrobe App, and start customising your pet!
  • When finished, save the outfit, using the appropriately-named "Save Outfit" button and copy the link for the next step. (And rename your outfit to match the theme.)
  • Visit the Wardrobe Wars entry submission form and fill out the three required fields. (via Google forms)

Submissions will be open until the 7th at 11:59PM NST, after which the entries will be reviewed, and those selected will be uploaded to our carousel on the 10th! Winners also receive the shiny trophy at the top of this post. You may submit as many outfits as you'd like.

FEEDBACK WANTED: We're still trialling the use of Google forms for entry submissions, so please let us know how it goes in the comments below!

Submit your entry! (via Google forms) »

This month's theme is Neopia World Tour: Lutari Island, so submit your best Lutari-only customisations!

If you happen to come across an item that should be in Wardrobe but doesn't appear, please submit a bug report so we can look into it.

Best of luck!
forever_future, 08/2/2017, 6:00 am NST
I don't enter Wardrobe Wars; I just don't have the time. However, if I were to enter, I really would prefer to do it on the Google forms. In the past, I didn't do it because the submissions were on the forums.

recklesse, 08/2/2017, 9:22 am NST
The only problem I've had with the google form is you can't edit it if you make a mistake. I don't know if that changes if you are registered with the google site. Last month I pasted the wrong code number onto the form and had to resubmit with the correct details. Other than that it's very straightforward.

ian - JN Staff, 08/2/2017, 6:26 pm NST
Its okay if you mess up your first submission. We look at each one, so there's no worries. You can submit tons if you want.

roshchodesh, 08/4/2017, 7:07 am NST
I thought it was so much easier! I really like it... no more cut and paste, Huzzah!

tomatereloco, 08/4/2017, 1:16 pm NST
The idb seems to be down for me any news about it?

ian - JN Staff, 08/4/2017, 3:08 pm NST
Hope its working for you now?

tomatereloco, 08/4/2017, 3:14 pm NST
Nope :/ I tried with a VPN and it worked though. I'm from Argentina, not sure if that may affect. And yesterday I made quite a bunch of requests to it programatically so as to get a list of the items in my SDB that were cheap enough to discard. Not sure if my IP may got banned because of it. Just in case, it was not a DoS attack lol

tomatereloco, 08/4/2017, 3:18 pm NST
Yeah, I just checked and I'm getting 403's, so I'm probably IP banned :/ I hope you can unban me soon haha I promess I won't amass the idb with requests again

dave - JN Staff, 08/6/2017, 8:25 pm NST
@tomatereloco: You need to send in a jnAccount issue form for more information.

piratepaintrox5, 08/11/2017, 6:26 am NST
It is August 11th, is there a delay on selecting the winners?

thebossmel, 08/13/2017, 1:37 am NST
Did I miss the announcement for who won this round? It's now the 13th and still, I have not seen a posting announcing the winners. I am just curious.