Wraiths are taking over Neopia! The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Help us model your pets!

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Plot | Advent

Round 10 Open, Round 9 Results Posted!
  • Posted on June 28, 2017, 10:06 am NST

FINAL ROUND!! Round 10 guessing is now open! This is you last chance to get your guesses in and get a shiny new trophy for your cabinet. The more guesses you get correct, the more points you earn, and the higher the trophy you'll receive!

Before guessing, though, make sure you check out the round 9 results!

So, what are you waiting for...

Guess Who Will Win Round 10 »
ducky - JN Staff, 06/28/2017, 10:12 am NST
Oh look. I won.

GO SWEEP! GO GIRLS!

jweb, 06/28/2017, 10:47 am NST
well done ducky. 5/9

bonju, 06/28/2017, 11:18 am NST
Definitely not my best year

mistyraider, 06/28/2017, 11:57 am NST
Ugh, 5/9 I should have bet on you Ducky!
Unless others are doing as meh as me, this knocks me out of the metal trophy area.

marfbear, 06/28/2017, 12:03 pm NST
Wow, I did bad this round - 5/9. Congrats on a really tough to call race this year.

draakonikihv, 06/28/2017, 12:30 pm NST
5/9 seems to be a popular result. Same here

Rylow vs Rosie is gonna be a tough match. Good luck!

purplebin, 06/28/2017, 12:32 pm NST
Ack, only 5 this round! It's hard to be as motivated when playing the practice team, I'm sure it's having an effect on some of the staff.

boyob, 06/28/2017, 2:05 pm NST
Did we all have the same picks, I'm 5/9 too!

And here's the most difficult part of chosing who wins, where you also realize you don't really have a chance of your top 3/bottom picks being right.

boyob, 06/28/2017, 2:09 pm NST
I just realized the pun potential if Sweep ends up sweeping the competition this year.

sweep_the_doghouse - JN Staff, 06/28/2017, 3:46 pm NST
I have a dilemma... the only one of my top 3 guesses that has a possibility of coming true is myself coming 2nd

mistyraider, 06/28/2017, 4:05 pm NST
Forget your guesses Sweep -- Go for the sceptre! btw, excellent job this year .

lasergu, 06/28/2017, 6:46 pm NST
6/9
Eh, worst round; was hoping for better. You can predict the most likely outcomes based on past results, though you can never anticipate upsets. So many upsets...

I'm rather on pins and needles right now because if I get 9/9 this round, I have a very good chance of being one of the (if not THE) top guessers given the results of previous years. 'Tis barely an exaggeration.

As for top 3 guessing, I (probably, unless Rylon somehow gets ahead) completely failed in that regard this year. That's always the most difficult part because performances can changes drastically from year to year (you're only human, you know!). It would be so much easier if Top 3 guessing ended after the first round or so, but then again, I think the point of that is that it's supposed to be more difficult!

cal_chetty, 06/28/2017, 6:59 pm NST
8/9 - I can't believe Rosie lost

flairina, 06/28/2017, 9:51 pm NST
Yeah, 6/9, not my round there. Looks like it wasn't anyone's really.

Sweep, forget your guesses, the scepter is a far better prize! Best of luck in the last round!

flairina, 06/28/2017, 9:57 pm NST
Oh, and in other news, it LOOKS like I'm going to get at least 1 of my top 3/last place guesses, but I'll refrain from celebrating until it's certain. I've managed at least 1 every year besides 2011, so DO AS I PREDICT, STAFFERS. DON'T YOU DARE BREAK MY STREAK.

inusfan, 06/29/2017, 8:17 am NST
Only 4/9 for round 9, was by far my worst round this year :O some really unexpected victories that round.

june_scarlet, 06/29/2017, 11:00 am NST
I generally pick my top three/last place completely randomly, because I figure I have just as much a chance of getting any right as if I actually thought about it carefully.

1jediboy, 06/29/2017, 8:21 pm NST
C'MON PIZZA! YOU'RE THE BIG CHEESE!!! YOU GOT THIS!