Snowager alert!

Wraiths are taking over Neopia! The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Plot | Advent

Round 4 Open, Round 3 Results Posted!
  • Posted on June 16, 2017, 8:02 am NST

Round 4 guessing is now open! Don't forget, every 2 days, come back to JN and guess who you think will win each of the 10 rounds our staffers are competing in. The more guesses you get correct, the more points you earn, and the higher the trophy you'll receive in the end!

Before guessing, though, make sure you check out the round 3 results! Surprising results this round! Not only one, but two draws! Perhaps these go-karts are starting to take their toll?

So, what are you waiting for...

Guess Who Will Win Round 4 »
stories2btold, 06/16/2017, 8:51 am NST
All right choices for round 3 that's not normal lol

mavegibson, 06/16/2017, 9:38 am NST
I know it's a bit off-topic, but can anyone explain to me why Kreludor has the most points, but is listed as in fourth place?

purplebin, 06/16/2017, 9:54 am NST
@mavegibson, it seems the lineup on the AC home page is incorrect. If you click on the Show All Standings button it shows Kreludor in 1st place with 13 points.

purplebin, 06/16/2017, 10:43 am NST
8 correct guesses this time, but only because of the 2 draws, I'm sure.

tabbysam, 06/16/2017, 5:33 pm NST
I forgot to vote in round 1 and 3... Erm

peirigill - JN Staff, 06/16/2017, 6:06 pm NST
9 correct guesses this round!
...but did I vote for myself or against myself?

lynsyhotel, 06/16/2017, 11:08 pm NST
Hey, did anyone else's account just get frozen? ! What's going on! My bank account got emptied and my account "self-froze" but I didn't do it! Does anyone know about this?

ducky - JN Staff, 06/17/2017, 9:11 am NST
^Well it sounds like someone accessed your account, emptied and they self froze your account.

Always remember to update your pw/pin in every few months, never reuse old pws, make sure you have access to email you have listed on Neo and most certainly don't have same pw to email than you have to Neo.

tanoshii, 06/18/2017, 1:27 pm NST
My round 4 guesses are still up (doesn't have results) but Round 5 is open for voting, is that right? Never done this before so I'm not sure.

sweep_the_doghouse - JN Staff, 06/18/2017, 2:44 pm NST
@tanoshii - The new rounds always open for voting at midnight on the relevant days. Results from last round don't go up until Dave has the chance to review the results; normally it would have happened sometime this morning but Round 4 results are going to be slightly late as Dave is busy with other things today...

tanoshii, 06/18/2017, 8:24 pm NST
Thanks for clearing that up, Sweep! I just wanted to be sure it wasn't a glitch or an abuse of the system to vote. ;w;