Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Round 2 Open, Round 1 Results Posted!
  • Posted on June 12, 2017, 8:12 am NST

Round 2 guessing is now open! Don't forget, every 2 days, come back to JN and guess who you think will win each of the 10 rounds our staffers are competing in. The more guesses you get correct, the more points you earn, and the higher the trophy you'll receive in the end!

Before guessing, though, make sure you check out the round 1 results!

So, what are you waiting for...

Guess Who Will Win Round 2 »
kitkatmeeoow, 06/12/2017, 8:50 am NST
Ahh, now I am sad. I misread the last set of news and thought the rounds competition started today once the top 3 fully closed.

Oh well, still gonna be fun and this time there are new people to add to the excitement. Plus if the results from last round are any indication, this set is going to be more even more unpredictable than the last few years.

Apparently the Karts did make a pretty big impact on some of the players.

marfbear, 06/12/2017, 9:08 am NST
Oof, only got 5 correct, but at least my pick for last place didn't win.

purplebin, 06/12/2017, 10:34 am NST
Only 5 right, and my picks for top 3 are definitely wrong now.

june_scarlet, 06/12/2017, 11:13 am NST
Ah, got six right, first round is hard though.

flairina, 06/12/2017, 5:08 pm NST
Argh, only five right. Still, that's a fairly standard start to the guessing I suppose, especially with four completely unknown factors.

rylon - JN Staff, 06/13/2017, 4:20 am NST
You have 8 correct guesses for this round!

Herdy, I trusted you!

mistyraider, 06/13/2017, 5:20 am NST
7 correct guesses, lovely. . . but this may ruin my top 3 picks!

1jediboy, 06/13/2017, 8:15 am NST
8 correct! I think that's the best guess pack I ever made in a JN tournament!