Wraiths are taking over Neopia! The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Plot | Advent

Share Your Daily Dare Progress!
  • Posted on March 23, 2017, 9:33 am NST

With the Daily Dare making a reappearance, our Daily Dare Stats service has been updated to have a 100% increase in Chadley!

What's it do?
With our Daily Dare Stats service, you can keep track of your wins here on Jellyneo, and share them with others by creating your very own stats image, which you can post on your lookup, petpage, shop, or anywhere!

My Daily Dare Stats

We've vanquished AAA from our stats page, so now it's Chadley and Abigail featured front and center. (And Lulu, too, if you're playing along with her!)

Get Your Daily Dare Stats Image »

foxycleopatra, 03/23/2017, 11:17 am NST
Thank you JN!

surferaj, 03/23/2017, 6:09 pm NST
AWESOME! Just loaded my Daily Dare Stats on my User Lookup Page using JN's HTML Code for Neopets. It looks great!

peirigill - JN Staff, 03/24/2017, 12:08 am NST
Isn't 0 to 1 an infinite percentage increase? A 100% increase would be double the Chadley...?

sakeru187, 03/24/2017, 7:08 am NST
Is there any chance you can update Style 9? It's Abi's image but the Red star still says AAA ^^

mavegibson, 03/24/2017, 3:02 pm NST
OK can I get a witness? Tubular Racing is, BY FAR the worst, most frustrating game Neopets has ever released, and they've released some aneurysm inducing turds in their time.

mavegibson, 03/24/2017, 3:10 pm NST
Also, I feel SO BAD for anyone who bought Lulu tickets this round. The prizes are pretty nasty.

Not to be a complete and total wet blanket, thanks for all your hard work JN!

dave - JN Staff, 03/24/2017, 5:03 pm NST
@mave: Just hold down the Left and Right arrow keys for the entire game and keep playing through till you get 400. You'll usually get it within 1-2 tries.

katina_choovanski, 03/25/2017, 3:05 am NST
I am so feeling Mave about the Lulu prizes.

sakeru187, 03/25/2017, 6:06 am NST
You guys should know TNT/JS can't please everyone with prizes. Just because they aren't to YOUR taste, doesn't make them bad prizes. To which every event no matter what has a mix of good/bad prizes in regards to personal preferences. If you're worried about them be smart and wait to buy the packs otherwise it's your own fault if you regret getting them.

mavegibson, 03/25/2017, 12:14 pm NST
Sorry, Sakeru, but when the NP prizes are obviously far superior to the NC ones, something's clearly wrong. Compare the prizes for this year's Lulu to any other year, or for that matter, for almost any other NC event, and it's very blatant.

Thanks for the tip, Dave - I've been trying something similar to that but can't get past 180 points. Maybe I should just stop trying to steer entirely, and just push through? Such a frustrating game. Gahhhh.

mavegibson, 03/25/2017, 12:19 pm NST
OMG, Dave, you're my hero, that totally worked on the first try!! <3 <3 <3

surferaj, 03/26/2017, 6:37 pm NST
Kiko Racing is not really a hard game... If the tip given here helped you then that's good thing. Otherwise, just practice and don't be so impatient.

morganjoisle, 03/26/2017, 11:28 pm NST
@mavegibson: I have to agree that I'm not a huge fan of the NC prizes, though I haven't done a Lulu challenge in years and years.

Overall I'm not too impressed with the neopoint prizes this year either, but after last year's pretty backgrounds I have pretty high standards.

surferaj, 03/27/2017, 7:19 am NST
We're only 7 days into the 2017 Daily Dare Event. Complaints about the prizes are not realy justified at this point.

dave - JN Staff, 03/27/2017, 9:00 am NST
@mave: Glad it worked out! :D

mavegibson, 03/27/2017, 11:13 am NST
Not sure why you're so offended by people voicing their utterly free and legitimate opinions about the prizes, surferaj, but just as those of us who find them ugly can simply choose not to participate in Lulu's this year, so too can you just scroll by when you see something being said that you dislike.

No one has to justify their opinions to anyone, here.

spabl, 03/27/2017, 12:53 pm NST
Anyone else got a glitched "Diet Neocola Can Bangle" in their inventory instead of the Screw Flower?

purplebin, 03/27/2017, 4:56 pm NST
Apparently at least a few people got the Bangle. It seems like it should be tomorrow's Lulu item. I hope whoever didn't get it today gets it tomorrow, and vice versa!

spabl, 03/27/2017, 10:03 pm NST
At least it isn't glitched anymore and a rather nice item.

spabl, 03/28/2017, 12:02 am NST
And yes, now I have 2 pair of the Bangles!

sakeru187, 03/30/2017, 5:51 am NST
^
Exactly. Also the BG from today is epic to validate that point ^.^ And yeah we could just scroll by but we have the right to voice our opinion just as well.

mavegibson, 03/30/2017, 1:13 pm NST
Sorry, but it's just objective fact that the prizes this year are bad, when compared with previous years. Look at last year and compare what was rewarded last year in the first 7 days, vs what was rewarded so far this year. Even a year later, the items from last year are still in higher demand on JN NC wishlists than this year's items.

This notion that we should wait until all prizes are awarded to comment on whether we like them is absurd. I can tell day by day which ones I like and which ones I dislike, I don't need the entire batch to form an opinion. Trying to silence people from expressing their opinions about the prizes is combative and rude. If you like them, awesome - enjoy them. Feel free to say so. Just as I and others will feel free to express their opinions.