All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Join a large Neopets community!
Create your own wishlists!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Rylon
Wardrobe Wars - Round 40 Results!
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on November 10, 2016, 2:37 pm NST

The results of the latest Wardrobe Wars forum competition are finally here! Did your favourite make it on to our Wardrobe Hub? Winners, keep an eye on your cabinets as you'll be receiving the new Wardrobe Wars Champion! trophy in the next few days! We'll be back in December with the next round!

While you're in Wardrobe, why not check out our Modeling Department to see if you can lend a hand with any of the item previews we're missing. We'll give you points and trophies for your jnAccount while you're there!
casey5809, 11/10/2016, 7:12 pm NST
Congrats to everyone!

mistyraider, 11/11/2016, 2:06 am NST
Congratulations! Nice customizations.

cat, 11/11/2016, 2:23 am NST
Sweet! I finally got that trophy

There's a lot of good customizations this time around.

morganjoisle, 11/11/2016, 10:56 am NST
Lol, I really like the Kacheek. She looks rather disgruntled - I love how she's lost. Great customization - I really love it when a customization reads like a story. There feels like there's something more than meets the picture with Lost Exchange Student, and it's also really funny.

I also like "Deranged Altador Cup Fan Who Broke Into The VIP Lounge" a lot. First of all, that name is quite the mouthful! Second of all, I love how the Zafara is packed up during the off-season. It made me imagine that maybe she's camping out in a hotel with her trunk and all the layers she's got on, and overall the customization tells an interesting story. I like that one a lot, it's got a lot of interpretations.

recklesse, 11/12/2016, 2:07 am NST
Yay, my Yurble got in. I meant to enter the Kiko one instead (oops) but they were nearly identical.

That Flotsam in the fountain is delightful. I have to say they are all really lovely though.