Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Join a large Neopets community!

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Costume Contest: One Day to Vote!
  • Posted on October 28, 2016, 9:19 pm NST

The third, and final, round of our Costume Contest is closing SOON (on the 29th at 11:59pm NST to be exact)! If you haven't already, go vote!

Round three has similar voting to round two, except you only have one vote this round, rather than three. You may vote for whichever costumes made it to this round. (The top rated 30 pets from round two moved on. If your costume didn't make it, never fear! It could show up as a staff pick at the end. :D)

Bonus Vote: If you rated all pets in round one, you also should have a bonus vote available to use! (If you voted earlier this morning, head back to the voting page to get your bonus.)

Good luck to the round three finalists! Winners will be announced on October 31st.

» Vote In Round 3 Now «
dave - JN Staff, 10/28/2016, 9:20 pm NST
The difference between 1st and 2nd is VERY close at this point, so vote now to make sure your favorite wins!

morganjoisle, 10/29/2016, 12:30 pm NST
I kind of have an idea of who 1st and 2nd could be, but it'll be interesting to see which costumes are the most popular this year. There are a couple that I hope won't win, a couple that I would be delighted to see win, and a lot that I'm kind of indifferent to winning.

Ah well, I've already used my two votes. Eeek, I want Halloween to hurry up so I'll get to see who won the costume contest, but I also want Halloween to wait so I have more time to savour it.

alienspacefairy, 10/29/2016, 1:44 pm NST
This is my first year entering it, honestly surprised I made it this far. My pet is Raquil in case anyone is wondering. I loved lots of the entries, especially the voiceless soul JubJub. Bernie Sanders and Freddy Kreugee look really cool as well .

jm1500, 10/29/2016, 3:45 pm NST
good luck everyone! there is just one costume that I hope won't win

plushielynis, 10/29/2016, 7:19 pm NST
Good luck everyone! I'm surprised my pet saphronn has got so far! All of the outfits are wonderful, I love the soulless jubjub!!

1mimi290, 10/30/2016, 10:35 am NST
I cant wait to see who won!