Snowager alert!

Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
A searchable database of Neopets images
Every editorial question answered just a search away!

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Costume Contest: Round 3 Now Open
  • Posted on October 23, 2016, 9:03 am NST

The third, and final, round of our Costume Contest is now open! Go vote!

Round three has similar voting to round two, except you only have one vote this round, rather than three. You may vote for whichever costumes made it to this round. (The top rated 30 pets from round two moved on. If your costume didn't make it, never fear! It could show up as a staff pick at the end. :D)

Bonus Vote: If you rated all pets in round one, you also should have a bonus vote available to use!

Good luck to the round three finalists!

» Vote In Round 3 Now «
lunaxporch, 10/23/2016, 9:19 am NST
I can't decide.

tomatereloco, 10/23/2016, 10:13 am NST
Yess, my fave make it into this round

vincent7577, 10/23/2016, 10:58 am NST
Whoo I made it! Good luck to everyone who's made it this far! <3

1mimi290, 10/23/2016, 12:22 pm NST
I hope the little mushroom wins.
I voted for that guy and Bernie cause that ones also cute.

stories2btold, 10/23/2016, 12:50 pm NST
Surprised TWO Red Riding Hoods made it, that seems to be an exhausted outfit

invader_of_worlds, 10/23/2016, 2:29 pm NST
well no luck this year meh.......

sketch, 10/23/2016, 2:37 pm NST
Yay made it to the finals!!

jm1500, 10/23/2016, 5:19 pm NST

plushielynis, 10/24/2016, 10:20 am NST
So happy Saphronn made it to the finals! I've never got past Round 1 before IIRC

rosi, 10/25/2016, 11:08 am NST
^ Quote [jm1500, 10/23/2016, 5:19 pm NST
getting tired of seeing TNT/JS Customer Service Representitive wining rounds, its like someone saw the last year winner and decided to do something similar to earn a good place... and it's working]

-- That's exactly what I thought when that costume first showed up. In fact I've never voted for it, nor have I ever voted for last year's winning entry, for what it matters.. it was a lazy, taken-for-granted, easy win imho

rosi, 10/25/2016, 11:13 am NST
@Mimi: Aww Yes, that fancy mushroom is such a cutie! Congrats to the owner

@Vincent: Congrats for your Bernie entry. I had to look the old man up, and I found a photo that looks similar to your pet ROTFL

@PlushieLyins: I love how the two clothing items combine on Saphronn, even if they aren't part of the same set What's IIRC?

plushielynis, 10/25/2016, 2:14 pm NST
@rosi: thank you so much!! it means "if i remember correctly"

vincent7577, 10/25/2016, 9:12 pm NST
@rosi- thanks! If it reminds you of the original that means I'm doing a good job

rosi, 10/25/2016, 9:31 pm NST
@plushielyins: thanks, my mind was going blank with that acronym. I thought it was an entry for a previous contest silly me

@vincent: eh eh I'm not into US politics (well, politics in general) so I wasn't familiar with that guy.
I was very surprised to see all those election-related entries at the beginning of the contest. I guess it can't be helped even on a Neopets site

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 10/26/2016, 5:06 am NST
considering it can't be discussed on Neopets, people need an outlet offsite but still NR

vincent7577, 10/26/2016, 3:49 pm NST
@ya_toe- If I could be fair, I use JN more then I use Neopets these days. Moderation is way too strict in some ways that holding any normal conversation is next to impossible unless you remember all the filters.

recklesse, 10/27/2016, 11:04 am NST
Looking forward to seeing the final results for this year. I hope that little Jubjub does well, he's really cute (in a creepy sort of way). I love the cat lady too (never come between a lady and her cats!! Seriously, don't do it!! )