Create your own wishlists!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Help us model your pets!

Site Updates

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

Costume Contest: Round One Closes Tonight!!
  • Posted on October 15, 2016, 10:02 am NST

The first round of voting in our Costume Contest is will be closing tonight! Go vote!

Just like last year, round one is a rating round. You have the opportunity to rate all entries with a "Yay" (aka a thumbs up if you like it) or a "Nay" (aka a thumbs down if you don't like it). The 75 pets with the highest cumulative ratings will move on to the next round, where normal voting resumes.

Also, if you vote for all 249 entries this year, you'll get an extra bonus vote to use in round three, where the voting really counts!

And as a quick warning as in year's past, please only use one jnAccount to vote. Last year we had to disqualify a handful of people that made the contest unfair by voting on several accounts. :(

» Vote Now «
morganjoisle, 10/15/2016, 1:46 pm NST
Oh wow my calendar was off, I was thinking last night was the last night to vote for costume contest entries. I was thinking yesterday was the 15th for some reason. lol

Well, I'm definitely interested to see which pets make it to round two. Gl fellow jellyneopians!

blastoise87blue, 10/15/2016, 2:27 pm NST
Good luck to everyone who entered. Their are many awesome costumes this year.

minerra, 10/15/2016, 4:11 pm NST
Good luck to everyone. I doubt my costume will get to round 2, but I still had fun.

catriki, 10/15/2016, 10:08 pm NST
When I was voting I used the back button in my browser several times to save an image that I missed, and noticed that it didn't give me an error to go back. I don't know if it would have been possible to vote more than once if I went back to something, since I didn't try, but I figured I'd let you guys know here in case something's wrong.

dave - JN Staff, 10/15/2016, 11:08 pm NST
@catriki: No, you can't vote more than once. If you chose the opposite vote when hitting back, it'd simply update your choice. (And choosing the same thing again does nothing.)

meercatristonhopets3, 10/16/2016, 12:26 am NST
my pet didn't make it to round 2..

Elumaru: "I was so close to Paradise
But now
the only thing I'm close to
is defeat"

plushielynis, 10/16/2016, 2:02 am NST
wow omg my pet Saphronn made it to round 2! I never thought that would happen!

lucy_haha, 10/16/2016, 2:08 am NST
Vurbbie: You'd better watch out, you're going to cry! You're going to scream I'm telling you why, MISS KRAMPUS IS COMING~ TO YOU!

recklesse, 10/16/2016, 4:29 am NST
Round 2 is really tough.

So many awesome entries and only 3 votes!!

invader_of_worlds, 10/16/2016, 7:15 am NST
wow my girl is in round two, that is neat.

purplebin, 10/16/2016, 7:18 am NST
I didn't expect to make it into round 2, and I didn't. But I'm always surprised by many who do or don't advance.

ziporen, 10/16/2016, 8:03 am NST
Aw. Was kinda' hoping Mena would get through, but that's what I get for going obscure. At least I'm still happy with what I managed.

Now, how to spend these votes... o-o;

bonju, 10/16/2016, 9:09 am NST
Where's the little Chara?
Oh well, voted for my favorites, as there were some that I really liked from the previous round! The Dung Digger is oddly charming

lucy_haha, 10/16/2016, 9:24 am NST
Hope it's not a bad thing for me (got to round 2 with expectation of at least round 2 after browsing all the entries) to say something about the little chara.
I like Undertale as well and my first reaction of knowing that's a chara custom... I went to DTI to try things out on Vurbbie for a better version. Apart from the wig choice (Vandars custom problem) I think I did a better job than a baby chara.
I appreciate the try of the 2 Undertale reference customs but I'm sorry to say... I downvoted both.

marfbear, 10/16/2016, 9:41 am NST
Didn't make round two, but didn't expect to since I threw something together at the last minute so I could get the cabinet theme.

There were more than three that I liked so I went with ones that had never been represented before. Narrowed it down even further by choosing those in which every item enhanced the customization.