Altador Cup XVI
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Create your own wishlists!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XVI

Rylon
June Recap: Wearables & Modeling
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on June 30, 2020, 3:19 pm NST

JubJub: Author | Quiggle: Handsome Prince
Nimmo: Artist | Kau: Surfer | Acara: Mermaid

MME25 morphed, awarding all items back to participants (plus a bonus if you were lucky!).

Visitors to the Luxury Sky Box Lounge were given the VIP treatment and walked away with a lot of swag!

Beach hat at the ready, with the latest Summer Vibes Mystery Capsule.

One new item was released on general sale at the NC Mall.

And as always, rounding out the month are the collectibles!

We still need a lot of these item previews for our Wardrobe App, so please head on over to our Modeling Department if you can lend a hand! Your help and support ensures Wardrobe is up to date, and we really appreciate all your hard work!

katina_choovanski, July 1, 2020 3:32 AM NST
Is the Collectible bonus prizes glitched ATM? Havent gotten them yet. I checked, I have all the ones from this round.
purplebin, July 1, 2020 8:43 AM NST
@katina_choovanski: I got the Evil Trees Collectible Background right away. Did you buy all the others in the collection yourself? It doesn't count if you traded for any of them.
rylon - JN Staff, July 1, 2020 10:40 AM NST
Yeah, I received the bonus alongside my purchase. Hadn’t heard of there being any problems, if you purchased all five in this collection and didn’t receive it, you’ll want to sent TNT a ticket. As purplebin says, trading for them doesn’t count toward the bonus.
katina_choovanski, July 1, 2020 10:42 PM NST
I never trade for them, in fact I buy extras for later trades.
katina_choovanski, July 1, 2020 10:44 PM NST
Ok, they're there now. I'm losing my mind. Oh, see...there it goes...