Altador Cup VII
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Sacrificers: Remastered
  • Posted on June 19, 2020, 4:29 pm NST

Continuing onward in our quest to preserve old Neopets storylines, we are excited to announce the next event series that we've remastered: Sacrificers!

Take a stroll back to the summer of 2000 when Sacrificers debuted, a brutal event where Neopians decided the fate of 13 different members of TNT. These 12 movies are presented to you in a Flash-free format!

Watch the Series »

For more information on Flash retiring (and how to re-enable it in your web browser), see our End of Flash Support guide.
inusfan, 06/19/2020, 6:57 pm NST
Dang, I wasn't around for this event, didn't know neopets was ever that 'graphic' haha.

bonju, 06/19/2020, 7:50 pm NST
I wasn't around for this event either but knew about it and it's such a fever dream. This and Murder Mystery

remy, 06/19/2020, 9:56 pm NST
All hail Mumbo Pango, though I'm not sure if this team even knows how to spell Mumbo Pango without reference.
I'd really just like my L&L trophies I'm owed, I don't know if that's hardly a big ask at this point.

puffkins2000, 06/20/2020, 7:36 am NST
I miss the events like this. I unfortunately got both this and the Ski Lodge murders wrong, lol.

masterdeals, 06/20/2020, 10:33 am NST
@dave, There is a release alert went out lately for the Ios testflight app for Neopets X went out early today. Around 600 people are on the Ios TestFlight version of Neopets X. Gotta make a news point for it.

artemisaltori, 06/20/2020, 4:38 pm NST