Altador Cup VII
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Legends and Letters: Crossover Week Returns
  • Posted on May 31, 2020, 5:45 pm NST

The ninth Crossover Week has begun in the Legends and Letters mobile app! That means that for this week, rewards will also be available on Neopets.com.

You must complete each challenge daily from now through next Sunday (or pay some gems to complete the daily challenge after it finishes), and then complete the final weekend challenge.

On Neopets.com, you will receive the usual openable item chests. It is unknown whether or not the avatar and trophy upgrades are available this week, as those have seemed to need manual action from TNT to award.

For a rundown of the challenges and prizes...

View Our Challenge of Challenges Guide »
sketch, 05/31/2020, 6:00 pm NST
Hopefully these will still keep going so we have a chance at getting all the exclusive prizes

shia, 05/31/2020, 6:41 pm NST
Isn't this the ninth crossover week? The trophies should be at 8 as of right now (missed awarding 2 crossover weeks and we're still at 6) so this would be the ninth.

anata_, 05/31/2020, 8:42 pm NST
May I make a Monster Battles-related question?
I read this on the guide: "Each time a new boss appears, your key count will be reset to 20 provided you had less than 10 keys at reset.", but my key count is still at 2/10... is this some kind of a common bug or something like that? Should I send a ticket to TNT? I've never done this before, so I'm kinda nervous...

dave - JN Staff, 05/31/2020, 10:00 pm NST
@shia: oops, good catch!

sketch, 05/31/2020, 10:13 pm NST
@anata_ It's a bug, i've experienced it before, nothing you can do really...you can wait a few hours for some keys to recharge and after beating a few bosses you get bonus keys or you can spend some gems to buy more keys if you really need

alex, 05/31/2020, 11:24 pm NST
If I'd known there would be another crossover week I wouldn't have uninstalled it. I still need the trophies.

alex, 05/31/2020, 11:29 pm NST
Nevermind it's still available to download

apophis324, 05/31/2020, 11:49 pm NST
Y'all can consider yourself lucky if you have the game. It never even came to my European Google Play store
Have fun with the Crossover Week!

combustibles, 06/1/2020, 4:08 am NST
I still can't believe they discontinued this brand new game..

Ghoul Catchers I could understand because I had a lot of issues with it when trying to play it on facebook or on my phone..but I never even got around to trying Legends and Letters.

anata_, 06/1/2020, 10:00 am NST
@sketch Just sent my first e-mail to Neopet's support team, I'll let you guys know if they ever answer me I just started playing Legends and Letters a week ago, and I'm loving it! @combustibles Me too, I wonder if the story will have a proper ending... ;-;

pium_vergilius, 06/1/2020, 11:04 am NST
I've downloaded it today, so you may can

dave - JN Staff, 06/1/2020, 1:59 pm NST
I removed the note about the apps no longer being available to download since they seem still to be downloadable.