Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Help us model your pets!

New Mobile Game Beta Invites Sent
  • Posted on May 19, 2020, 12:10 pm NST

Invites have officially been sent out for the new mobile game that Neopets is testing. You should have received an email if you signed up for the beta.

With the release of the beta, we also now know that the game is titled Neopets: Dacardia Rezoned.

We are not sure what the criteria for joining the beta is during this round—however, based on the way they are testing, it seems possible that this first round is for Android users only (as the testing is being done through the Google Play Store).

Stay tuned to Jellyneo—we'll keep you updated as more folks are invited, along with some sneak peeks of what's included in this beta!
novelista, 05/19/2020, 12:31 pm NST
I was invited to the beta because I'd previously had premium, but I obviously wasn't selected, since I never got this email.

jawsch, 05/19/2020, 1:23 pm NST
Not sure how I feel about the name. Seems odd.

Dacardia Rezoned? If this is our first introduction to Dacardia as a land....the rezoned seems odd to me.

herdy - JN Staff, 05/19/2020, 1:50 pm NST
Yeah I feel like Neopets: Dacardia would probably have been fine. Not like it is likely to be used for anything outside of the app.

dave - JN Staff, 05/19/2020, 1:53 pm NST
It's a world building app. And you need to get the local town council's approval on land zoning changes in order to build what you want! /s

lalaiscool600, 05/19/2020, 3:57 pm NST
wait you have to be premuim?!?!

joe, 05/19/2020, 7:39 pm NST
there are two beta tests running currently. they sent invites for the beta website to premium users. I don't believe this was a requirement for this game. (I'm premium, and signed up for this beta, with an android device, and I did not get an email)

blue_star_51, 05/20/2020, 8:25 am NST
I signed up with an Android phone but was never invited, sadly.

dillpickles, 05/20/2020, 10:53 am NST
Also an Android user, signed up, and was not invited. I think they limited the initial batch.