Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Create your own wishlists!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!

Altador Cup Prize Shops Closing Soon
  • Posted on May 9, 2020, 2:05 pm NST

As a reminder, you have until Thursday, May 14th to redeem your points for Altador Cup XIV prizes and Staff Tournament prizes.

After May 14th, the prize shop will be closed in preparation of this year's Altador Cup. You will lose any unredeemed points and you won't be able to claim those prizes.

xid, 05/9/2020, 8:33 pm NST
Thanks for the reminder! I hadn't checked the news and had completely forgotten about this. Not that I had many points, but still. ^^

teresa, 05/9/2020, 11:35 pm NST
Why are the wrist bands selling for so much??!

mamsmelk_jr, 05/10/2020, 1:46 am NST
Thank you for reminding me, I did not even redeem a single point yet I do have a bit of a glitching prize shop though, pictures are missing or do not seem to match with the title and I can buy a Tyrannian Blibble twice, one for 80p and one for 1p

mamsmelk_jr, 05/10/2020, 1:58 am NST
I think I found the problem, new PC and I did not realize the site was set to another language. It sucks that I could have bought stuff I wanted but didn't because it gave me a different picture. Might be a good idea if they removed the languages they do not support anymore to prevent this stuff from happening.

purplebin, 05/11/2020, 4:59 am NST
Two of the wrist bands are still glitched on pets at the end of the alphabet...

teresa, 05/11/2020, 8:34 pm NST
Really, what kind of glitch?

masterdeals, 05/15/2020, 5:26 am NST
Just in the news batch, the press tour has started.
They better start covering it soon.

exxdee, 05/15/2020, 12:50 pm NST
So, no charity corner this year?

anata_, 05/15/2020, 6:48 pm NST
@exxdee And now there's more than 200 Icy Snowballs lying on my SDB... I was really hoping to get 2 more site themes this year again

surferaj, 05/15/2020, 10:15 pm NST
For the time being.... Mirror Games are still functioning normally and have NOT been totally botched up the whole TNT WAZOO, with this backwards implementation and untested, early Beta release that is current affecting ALL Regular Flash Games.

For many Neopets Members, the core of their NP earnings since the inception of the Website has been the Flash Games.

Just SO sad to see this incompetence!

surferaj, 05/16/2020, 3:54 am NST
I never selected the Switch To Bet Option that showed up yesterday, I was thrown into it after they loaded it.

So, you can switch back into classic view to get to the regular Flash Games.

If the same thing happened to you and you are stuck in Beta, click on the round Icon/Image of your Neopet across the Top Banner of the Beta Screen and select View Classic Site.