Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Create your own wishlists!
Help us model your pets!

New Shenanigifts
  • Posted on April 28, 2020, 11:26 am NST

As previously announced by TNT, the Fireworks party has retired from Shenanigifts and a new party has been released - Magic & Myths!

yasmin_sb, 04/28/2020, 12:27 pm NST
I think they've done a great job with these! I like them all, especially the wig and makeup.

nefarity, 04/28/2020, 1:10 pm NST
I like how they zoned the hood part of the Witch's Wardrobe as static, so you can wear wigs, but most of them aren't going to fit properly, so I would've rather had a built-in wig like the angel cape, or no hood at all. And the beard is static, too, so I can use it on my elderly pets & still use their glasses, so that's nice.
Other than that, I like pretty much everything, except maybe the contacts. Well done, TNT

sketch, 04/28/2020, 2:30 pm NST
Oh my gosh so many lovely items!! I'll finally be able to use the shenanigift packs from the Advent calendar a while back

skiasma, 04/28/2020, 2:55 pm NST
There's some really neat things in there. The Wizards Beard of Wisdom looks like a longer fancier version of the Spellseeker Wizard Beard though.

purplebin, 04/28/2020, 4:28 pm NST
Yeah, the hood can be worn with wigs, but any pets that have hair that is restricted by the wig will have a big white space under the hood where the hair would have been.

recklesse, 04/29/2020, 10:28 am NST
I love the magical study background so much it is now my screen wallpaper. But not with that frenetically morphing Neopet in the middle of it. Guessing that's some sort of error that will be fixed eventually? Please?

purplebin, 04/29/2020, 1:52 pm NST
The things that were glitched with the morphing Neopet have already been fixed.

recklesse, 04/29/2020, 2:38 pm NST
Ooh, perfect. That's much better now.

yasmin_sb, 04/29/2020, 4:03 pm NST
@recklesse - I'm glad I wasn't the only one experiencing it. I got a headache trying to view the BG on DTI. My other half has zero interest in neopets but that weird glitch had him fascinated Good to see it's fixed!